What's Your Top 5 Food Network Shows???

Iron Chef makes you do ridiculous things at night. While watching it one night, I just had to up and get a Wal-Mart rotisserie chicken. Another time, I'mtrying to hook up some Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle into a gourmet meal
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Food looks so damn good on there. I remember one time they had shrimpas their ingredient...
eek.gif
mad.gif

Another time, bacon...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Memphis in May is one special that I like watching every year. I want to go next year. BBQ just falling off the bone...
eek.gif

Throwdown ( Even though Flay gets bodied every challenge)
He actually won the Turkey and dressing throwdown yesterday.

On a side note...Paula Dean is gonna be on a Holiday edition of Iron Chef America in a couple weeks. I don't think the chairman can corral enough butter tosuit her needs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unwrapped

Dinner Impossible

Semi-Homemade (That Sandra Lee is straight comedy)

Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

Everyday Italian

I absolutely despise all those cake making shows and competitions.....those things are just sculptures....not cakes.

diners, drive-ins, and dives
micheal chiralleo "spelling?"
dinner impossible
30 minute meals

HOVKid wrote:
I absolutely despise all those cake making shows and competitions.....those things are just sculptures....not cakes.

I agree...but on Ace Of Cakes most of them are edible...Those competition shows get stupid at times...Who cares how high a pizza is tossed?

If Paula Deen is going to be on Iron Chef America,it wouldn't surprise me if she makes butter ice cream...

He actually won the Turkey and dressing throwdown yesterday.
eek.gif
I changed the channel and forgot to go back. It looked likehe could win, because that lady looked lost out there.

Good Eats
Dinner Impossible...I used to hate that show
Diners Drive ins and Dives
Iron Chef america...sometimes
anything BBQ related in the summer

that Ask Aida chick look
pimp.gif
on commercial..

1. Anything with Giada
2. Anything with Aida
3. Anything with chick from SImply Delicioso
4. 30 Minute Meals
5. and yea License to Grill

Good Eats
Diners, Drive-ins, and dives
Ham On The Street
Emeril
Iron Chef (Japan Version, when they ran it)

Giada's chest game is ridiculous. That new girl Aida looks cute in the commercial.

No Order:

Diners, Dine In's, and Dives

Tyler's Ultimate

Throwdown

Everyday Italian

Iron Chef

Back
Top Bottom