What's your take on a woman pumping gas when she's w/ a man

This seems to be a topic on social media regularly. One dude even made a video about insisting to pump the gas of a woman he didn't know bc her man was in the car, which is beyond od.

Imo, chivalry and chauvinism are basically the same thing, just depends on your perspective. They both imply that women aren't able to do a particular task, so a man should take over.

Pumping gas isn't a daunting task and it's not like women don't do it by themselves regularly. Now changing a tire, that's a different story.

Women have fought hard and long to be able to have the freedom to pump their own gas. It's badge of honor to them. Just ask.

If we're in my girl's car, I'll pump no problem. Random broad? Nope.

/thread

Dude stays making dumb threads about chivalry. Gas pumps are automatic these days, you can pull a lever and hop back in your car. This isn't the 40s stop overthinking ish.

Don't even care who, and if a dude come out the cuts tryna pump, he bout to get violated.. mind ure bidness with your cape tucked In.
But if someone giving me a ride, I'd pump the gas. Common courtesy.

People who make this a topic on social media are morons. Pump your damn gas no matter what gender you are.

Whoever feels like pumping the gas should pump the gas. Hell when I'm with a female and she gets gas, if she doesn't ask if I'll do it I get out and sit on the trunk anyway. Never over thinking **** like this :lol:

Lol @ still pumping gas in 2018

Need to holla at your plug tbh

Whoever is driving pumps the gas.

/discussion
Wow you joking right?

You have a daughter?

I have one, she's 8 and she likes to pump the gas herself :lol:

Wow at some of these responses. I thought pumping gas while a woman was driving or with you was as common as opening a door for a woman.

Wow at some of these responses. I thought pumping gas while a woman was driving or with you was as common as opening a door for a woman.

I mean I won't ever ask my girl or mom (I don't have a sister) to pump gas if I'm the driver. But if they drive and happen to just get out of the car I'm not stopping them. And they don't think anything of it.

Whoever is driving pumps the gas.

/discussion

....and that's part of the problem right there. Too often these days I see dudes in the passenger seat while a female or their female is driving. Only on rare occasions or certain circumstances should a woman be driving if a man is in the car. Dudes need to learn how to take the leadership role and lead accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom