Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by FeelMode

my side hustle is my real job and my real job is my side hustle

nerd.gif

2zxzcw2.png
laugh.gif

grin.gif

fixing computers...virus removals and stuff...703, 202, and 301 holla at me if u need work.
wink.gif

i make decorated facebook profile pics for females in photoshop for 5 dollars a pop, usually background cutout with some filters and brushes/vectors, 10minutes worth of work at the most...

on top of that, wedding photography. it's easy, doesn't have to be too artsy, and makes a LICK.

my lil bro got a side hustle which some of y'all may want to look into, he sells his urine to all my homies that smoke for 40 dollars a condom so they canpass their urinalysis...

get a datpiff subscription, download mixtapes, burn, and post up at the gas station...

a while back, we used to get guns from new orleans/ hand-to-hand gun shows and run them up north to Baltimore/Chicago, they'd go for triple the value, evenfor little straps like 380's and .22's they running 650-800 EASY, bigger guns like modified AKs and tec 22's, sawed-off's, and mac 90's hitfor around 2500, depending on the weapon. could make over 5000 profit in one trip. never had a bad transaction.

i also recommend shooting dice/ fading hot hands.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Damn

Im bout to pick up on SpringFields pissing in the condom for 40 dollars. That's a mean lil hustle there around my way.

a lil of this and a lil of that... nothing too heavy, but mostly illegal *%@$.

-selling artwork, wish i could make it a main hustle.
-cutting hair
-tried selling t-shirts last year... didnt work well. Mods wouldn't let me put them out on here, either
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom