Whats your relationship with your neighbors?

got some jehova witness on one side. dont talk to them! Got a stripper across the street. Not allowed to talk to her! Got a young couple on the other side. They trying to get me for some money cause a tree branch fell on there car. Gotta avoid them! see me in court I guess. So I would say it is not all good with my neighbors

I live on the third floor and i have a nosey #!! neightbor on the first. Everytime im comming up or leaving, he just happenes to walk outside and watch me!!! So now i cant have so many custos in and out my crib smh....gotta watch the traffic...ugh i cant wait to move but my lease isnt up till January

I live on the third floor and i have a nosey #!! neightbor on the first. Everytime im comming up or leaving, he just happenes to walk outside and watch me!!! So now i cant have so many custos in and out my crib smh....gotta watch the traffic...ugh i cant wait to move but my lease isnt up till January

Originally Posted by Wr

i live in the woods. my neighbors are coyote and forest dwellers. I leave food for them at times. They sometimes leave me little things they make. They are poor products, but I appreciate the gratitude. Guess that's what counts right?

hermit swag

Originally Posted by Wr

i live in the woods. my neighbors are coyote and forest dwellers. I leave food for them at times. They sometimes leave me little things they make. They are poor products, but I appreciate the gratitude. Guess that's what counts right?

hermit swag

one of my neighbors has a 4 yr old that hustled me into buying two candy bars for his school. Then lil homie came back with ONE candy bar and chocolate all over his face

one of my neighbors has a 4 yr old that hustled me into buying two candy bars for his school. Then lil homie came back with ONE candy bar and chocolate all over his face

My neighbors are ok. My neighbor to the right has been living there for quite some time. They used to not like me but I was a teenage punk. One time, my neighbors put a 30 rack of beer outside to cool since it was the winter and of course I hopped the fence and stole it! He got pissed! This was when I was 16 or 17 but now everything is cool between me and him.

My neighbor to the left was cool until he tried to fight me. He's this Irish guy straight from Ireland who is a pure "langer". I used to smoke and drink with him a whole lot. I try to keep it civil with him but he always has his stupid friends over to drink in his backyard until like 3 in the morning. Mind you, he has a little girl to take care of. He got into a fight with his wife and then he took it out on me. I know everybody is supposed to go by the saying "love thy neighbor" but I have no respect for this guy whatsoever. I was ready to fight him because he pushed me and butted heads with me. He told me to go back inside like I was a little kid or something but my pride kicked in and I talked back to him. I went back inside to get a butcher knife and I was ready to kill him if he said another word to me because I was just going to stand outside in my backyard.

Now, we don't hang out like that all the time. Usually, when I pull into my driveway, there he is outside drinking a beer. Now, it's just one or two beers and a quick conversation and I'm back inside. The only thing that is holding the relationship between my neighbor and I together is his daughter. I have seen her grow up before my eyes. When she was in the womb to her 3rd birthday which was last week. I love that little girl so much.

My neighbors are ok. My neighbor to the right has been living there for quite some time. They used to not like me but I was a teenage punk. One time, my neighbors put a 30 rack of beer outside to cool since it was the winter and of course I hopped the fence and stole it! He got pissed! This was when I was 16 or 17 but now everything is cool between me and him.

My neighbor to the left was cool until he tried to fight me. He's this Irish guy straight from Ireland who is a pure "langer". I used to smoke and drink with him a whole lot. I try to keep it civil with him but he always has his stupid friends over to drink in his backyard until like 3 in the morning. Mind you, he has a little girl to take care of. He got into a fight with his wife and then he took it out on me. I know everybody is supposed to go by the saying "love thy neighbor" but I have no respect for this guy whatsoever. I was ready to fight him because he pushed me and butted heads with me. He told me to go back inside like I was a little kid or something but my pride kicked in and I talked back to him. I went back inside to get a butcher knife and I was ready to kill him if he said another word to me because I was just going to stand outside in my backyard.

Now, we don't hang out like that all the time. Usually, when I pull into my driveway, there he is outside drinking a beer. Now, it's just one or two beers and a quick conversation and I'm back inside. The only thing that is holding the relationship between my neighbor and I together is his daughter. I have seen her grow up before my eyes. When she was in the womb to her 3rd birthday which was last week. I love that little girl so much.

Most of my neighbors keep to themselves, only friendly one is the guy who has dudes over all the time 
laugh.gif
My friends neighborhood is more exciting random people offering you beers and crackheads fighting every hour.

Most of my neighbors keep to themselves, only friendly one is the guy who has dudes over all the time 
laugh.gif
My friends neighborhood is more exciting random people offering you beers and crackheads fighting every hour.

No relationship at all. I wouldn't even recognize them unless I see them coming right out of their front door.

No relationship at all. I wouldn't even recognize them unless I see them coming right out of their front door.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Don't have a relationship with them, I keep to myself. I have neighbors that attempt to hold a convo and I respond, they probably wanna ask why my female company is always different but they know we arent cool like that for them to ask

Naw bruh.. They be wantin to ask you if them #*@$!! you be bringin home are jumpoffs, Nannys or Avon dealers.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Don't have a relationship with them, I keep to myself. I have neighbors that attempt to hold a convo and I respond, they probably wanna ask why my female company is always different but they know we arent cool like that for them to ask

Naw bruh.. They be wantin to ask you if them #*@$!! you be bringin home are jumpoffs, Nannys or Avon dealers.

Originally Posted by NiceSteez

This, but then again, I just moved back into my mom's crib 
ohwell.gif
.....From what I know my older bro was hot (pause) and so was everyone around about  2-3 years ago, but it seems like the block died down...still don't bother talking to anyone out here (Allentown, PA)....IMO just a bunch of grown people still wanting to be about that life......so I stay to myself/my bros and keep it moving.
Earlier today I was walking to my steps, eating a slice of pizza and dude next door had the nerve to say "I'm hungry too" (joking).....wanted to 
indifferent.gif
, but I just hit him with the 
grin.gif
 and kept it moving....I'm not one for small talk esp.when you come off saying something dumb like that...how am I suppose to respond to that? smart dumb ninjas

Originally Posted by NiceSteez

This, but then again, I just moved back into my mom's crib 
ohwell.gif
.....From what I know my older bro was hot (pause) and so was everyone around about  2-3 years ago, but it seems like the block died down...still don't bother talking to anyone out here (Allentown, PA)....IMO just a bunch of grown people still wanting to be about that life......so I stay to myself/my bros and keep it moving.
Earlier today I was walking to my steps, eating a slice of pizza and dude next door had the nerve to say "I'm hungry too" (joking).....wanted to 
indifferent.gif
, but I just hit him with the 
grin.gif
 and kept it moving....I'm not one for small talk esp.when you come off saying something dumb like that...how am I suppose to respond to that? smart dumb ninjas

mine are middle age folks that think imma thug lol i dont ever talk to any of them #thuglife

mine are middle age folks that think imma thug lol i dont ever talk to any of them #thuglife

Back
Top Bottom