What's your next purchase/What are you waiting for in the mail?

Going to the mall today to look for a watch and some khakis
These in the mail 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

ON whey protein, Rocky road.. anyone tasted it?
No but I'm just about done with the Tropical Punch flavor. Awful. Have to put extra water in it to diminish the taste. I'm sticking with Chocolate/Vanilla from now on. No fruity b.s.

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

ON whey protein, Rocky road.. anyone tasted it?
No but I'm just about done with the Tropical Punch flavor. Awful. Have to put extra water in it to diminish the taste. I'm sticking with Chocolate/Vanilla from now on. No fruity b.s.

Sun Rhynolite XL rim
Sapim double butted spokes
Demolition Momentum tires
....all bike stuff
devil.gif

Sun Rhynolite XL rim
Sapim double butted spokes
Demolition Momentum tires
....all bike stuff
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by CWrite78

looking to get this for my bday. Just need the 300 lol
looks like a plain keyboard to me.....but the fact that its 300 and u having it as your avy intrigues me......what does it do?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The keyboard in my avy is a diff one, just the wasd cluster is the same color. And the type of switch and the size of the keyboard is what makes it expensive. Ive been told it's like typing on a cloud of boobs.

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by CWrite78

looking to get this for my bday. Just need the 300 lol
looks like a plain keyboard to me.....but the fact that its 300 and u having it as your avy intrigues me......what does it do?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The keyboard in my avy is a diff one, just the wasd cluster is the same color. And the type of switch and the size of the keyboard is what makes it expensive. Ive been told it's like typing on a cloud of boobs.

Back
Top Bottom