what's your idea of average and too much when it comes to #?

so i talked to a friend of anonymous race, and he said average for females of his kind is around 30-40 and anything over 70 is too much for a female that's 25 lets say. when he told me, i thought that was way too much. what is an acceptable count for you, and how many have you been with?

also, does body count really matter in comparison to a female that's with the same dude smashing on the daily?

It is just a number...but if you are attracting skeezer *** women, it doesn't matter how many johnsons she has been hopping on, you will see the hoish tendencies.

Unless the vagina looks like an old raggedy roast beef sandwich from WaWa and isn't crawling with insects.....you should be fine.

Be confident in how you put it down and the past numbers of a girl won't even matter.

Is your friend a swinger or something??? Around 25 I would say that the average for a female would be around 10 bodies. Sad part is that you will never know the truth... If a chick has 30 bodies at 25 then I do not want.

anything more than 1 is too much.
we all make a mistake.
more than one mistake easily means shes classless and not worth being in any form of communication with.

notsrs

No more than 10....According to the latest Kinsey Institute study the lifetime average of partners for men is 6-8 and for women is 4........

Im interested in the replies to come. Ive had a hard time tryna accept the fact i wont UN'DS my girls vagina (in the future), but ive started to understand I guess. I know, Im young and naive, Im aware.

When it comes to numbers I feel like no one asks bcause no one wants to know the real answer.

As long as I dont know them and im not frequently running into dudes that my shorty banged im ight. >D

And yes, Id rather have a female that smashed her bf 100X than having a female that smashed 100 dudes 1x each, cmon son.

Im interested in the replies to come. Ive had a hard time tryna accept the fact i wont UN'DS my girls vagina (in the future), but ive started to understand I guess. I know, Im young and naive, Im aware.
When it comes to numbers I feel like no one asks bcause no one wants to know the real answer.
As long as I dont know them and im not frequently running into dudes that my shorty banged im ight. >D
And yes, Id rather have a female that smashed her bf 100X than having a female that smashed 100 dudes 1x each, cmon son.

how old are you? after a certain age everyone has caught at least a body or two. deal with it.

When guys are with a girl they like to think they're Christopher Columbus or some conquistador and they're discovering new "territory".  Guys need to come to terms with the fact that whatever you're discovering has probably been discovered long before you got with her.. Once you grasp that concept the physical part of the relationship will be a whole lot easier.. GL!

Last edited:

If you're wifing up, I'd recommend VNDS > DS. I admit that it's a sad point of view, but nowadays if a girl is completely DS, I feel like something's wrong (cue the "I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend"-Thread).

*VNDS = 1-3 bodies*

Last edited:
Average body count for a female that's not a ***** around age 20-25 is around 10

Then again that number is only what she'll tell you. At the end of the day her morals > numbers, which go hand in hand.
Never ask for a number, judge her based on the standards she holds herself to.

Average body count for a female that's not a ***** around age 20-25 is around 10
Then again that number is only what she'll tell you. At the end of the day her morals > numbers, which go hand in hand.

qft i never ask for the number cause it aint gon be wat i wanna hear & if it is wat i wanna hear ima assume she lyin anyway. i just try to be a good judge of a females character, **** all them numbers

qft i never ask for the number cause it aint gon be wat i wanna hear & if it is wat i wanna hear ima assume she lyin anyway. i just try to be a good judge of a females character, **** all them numbers

QFT

Only way you're be cool with her number is if yours is way higher than hers. Men are more likely to just want to smash anything moving, but for that reason alone, women have a much easier time getting a hookup for the night. Why wouldn't their numbers be just as high as ours, if not higher.

Always reminds me of one of my boys. Found out wifey had a higher number than him, and you could tell it killed him inside. At the time his number was somewhere in the high 80's. :x

how old are you? after a certain age everyone has caught at least a body or two. deal with it.

Yea like I said, ive realized it and like some other heads here said, its actually better that way,

Too much real life

Don't ask a woman that question. You don't want the answer, nor will you ever know the real number. Hell some of them might not know the real number. Some girls don't count it if they aren't pleased. 8)

Don't ask a woman that question. You don't want the answer, nor will you ever know the real number. Hell some of them might not know the real number. Some girls don't count it if they aren't pleased. 8)

Too much truth. You probably think you were doin it yet her count dwarfs yours and got you feeling like :rolleyes :stoneface: I That question will only lead to disappointment.

Even more truth :lol: "I didn't love him", "I was drink", "He didn't finish", "He didn't go all the way in" dat flawed logic :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Be confident in yourself and don't ask this question. It's rather meaningless and makes you look weak.

Be confident in yourself and don't ask this question. It's rather meaningless and makes you look weak.

And if a girl brings it up and ask you the question, just take the high road and explain that it is not important and no value will come from that topic. Focus on the now, not the then.

I think asking this question is stupid because there is never a good answer and people lie about their count, :lol: some chicks don't count one night stands. I feel that actions speak louder than words, eventually a loose women will slip up and say or do something that will reveal her real tendencies so there is no need to ask.

Really, who cares? I've been in 2 4 year relationships and at 25 my number is only at 7. Aside from the 2 girls I was in a relationship with, every other girl has been around double. One chick was in her 20's and let me tell you, the box was like a vice grip. She knew what she was doin too.

As long as you know what you're doing and can "move without the ball" so to speak, it really doesn't matter how many dudes a chick has been with. She won't stop thinking/talking about you

Depends on what I'm looking for, if it's just a hook up/not serious then body count doesn't matter as long as she's clean, but if I'm taking about wifing then body count has to be < 5.  Sex isn't everything, I'll take a DS woman to wife if her sex game isn't up to par as long as she has a great personality, good career, she's intelligent, etc...

NTers probably prefer girls that are virgins and have a clean slate, but have the sex game of an all pro.

Dudes not living in reality.

Mind=Blown. So much truth on one page :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom