What's Your Guilty Pleasure TV Show?

my sister put me onto Project Runway. show is corny as hell but its entertaining to me for some reason.

I love to celebrate my Latino Heritage with Mexican Wrestling, Don Cheto, Sabado Gigante, Operacion Repo and the Univision News.

Unlike the Anglo stations that refuse to show carnage that results from Los Angeles' and the World's suicides, homicides, car chases and hostage situations, Spanish Language news outlets will show replays and slow-mo replays of a guy getting his brains blown out or they will show close ups of the bodies at a murder scene.

We also cannot forget the daily parade of big, beautiful meztiza butts that accompany the weather and traffic reports.

Boss becuz of that chick wit glasses
smokin.gif

Soul train
Kitty 
smokin.gif

Bad Girls Club...chicks fighting
Real World/Challenge

Besides that I pretty much hate reality TV

I randomly watched a few episodes of Teen Wolf on mtv and then watched the first 2 seasons in netflix. It's corny a lot of the time but all the females on the show would get the business.

i occasionally watch RAW when nothing else is on...

few years ago i REALLY into Gossip Girl.. been meaning to catch up

bad girls club that season with rima and julie was good havent checked since then tho

Last edited:
I guess canceled shows or ones that'll most likely be canceled like Crossing Lines and Do No Harm.

I ******g love Do No Harm. It's a pipe dream of mine that some other network would pick it up or it'd go straight to netflix.

Shahs of Sunset - I am Persian

The Real World - those older season marathons always suck me in

Back
Top Bottom