What's your game plan with the digits?

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Girls love compliments 

Thats right
but........ complimenting does more harm than good sometimes...use with caution

I have been going hard on the cold approaches lately. Im sure 1/4 of the campus has seen me hunting between classes but I call this the minor leagues (CC), so its practice before I transfer. Success in getting the numbers but its the follow up that I mess up because I get lazy calling them. Sometimes you can notice how easy the chick is by asking risky questions on the phone or txt.

If you do your thing and just do you.... you will smash. Dont be afraid to take risks including approaching and even when talking to her, if you really like a chick then thats another story. With all this practice I am now able to approach almost any girl I see and have a 89% chance of getting the number.

stay thirsty my friend

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Girls love compliments 

Thats right
but........ complimenting does more harm than good sometimes...use with caution

I have been going hard on the cold approaches lately. Im sure 1/4 of the campus has seen me hunting between classes but I call this the minor leagues (CC), so its practice before I transfer. Success in getting the numbers but its the follow up that I mess up because I get lazy calling them. Sometimes you can notice how easy the chick is by asking risky questions on the phone or txt.

If you do your thing and just do you.... you will smash. Dont be afraid to take risks including approaching and even when talking to her, if you really like a chick then thats another story. With all this practice I am now able to approach almost any girl I see and have a 89% chance of getting the number.

stay thirsty my friend

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Good stuff man, I find myself always wanting to speak and then when I am about to I hold back. BIG PROBLEM. At least you are trying and it seems like you are having somewhat of a good result. We all take Ls OP, I took one about 2 weeks ago when a girl gave me her number in class, I texted her but no reply, I called a few days later and it just kept ringing...
frown.gif
, but there are other girls so i aint even mad.

Keep doing your thing, and your in high school hitting on college girls? Mad props.
pimp.gif
UPDATE, just texted the girl right now for the lulz, but she texted back...thinking of something to say but i havent seen this girl in weeks and I dont know her...hmmm...ideas?

Good stuff man, I find myself always wanting to speak and then when I am about to I hold back. BIG PROBLEM. At least you are trying and it seems like you are having somewhat of a good result. We all take Ls OP, I took one about 2 weeks ago when a girl gave me her number in class, I texted her but no reply, I called a few days later and it just kept ringing...
frown.gif

Keep doing your thing, and your in high school hitting on college girls? Mad props.
pimp.gif
UPDATE, just texted the girl right now for the lulz, but she texted back...thinking of something to say but i havent seen this girl in weeks and I dont know her...hmmm...ideas?

frown.gif

pimp.gif
how can she be in your class if you haven't seen her in weeks?

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Nicely done
pimp.gif

Send out a text to a couple of them on Tuesday and a couple on Wednesday and just let things go where they need to go. What I like to do is start off with a Hey stranger and then they say hey (if she doesn't have your number) and ask who I am so I say JRS and something cute like the cute guy with lustrous hair or funny guy or awesome dancer etc from where you met her and she'll then reply saying heyy what's up and just move the conversation from there.

Nicely done
pimp.gif

Send out a text to a couple of them on Tuesday and a couple on Wednesday and just let things go where they need to go. What I like to do is start off with a Hey stranger and then they say hey (if she doesn't have your number) and ask who I am so I say JRS and something cute like the cute guy with lustrous hair or funny guy or awesome dancer etc from where you met her and she'll then reply saying heyy what's up and just move the conversation from there.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

frown.gif

pimp.gif
we were both on the waitlist, she didnt add because there was no room. nvm i got this.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

frown.gif

pimp.gif
we were both on the waitlist, she didnt add because there was no room. nvm i got this.
happy.gif

wait 2 days before you actually call or text any of them, too early and you might come off as desperate, too late and they'll think they're uninteresting.
take your time and put work in, don't rush things.
pimp.gif

wait 2 days before you actually call or text any of them, too early and you might come off as desperate, too late and they'll think they're uninteresting.
take your time and put work in, don't rush things.
pimp.gif

Thanks again, I'm new to all this "game" stuff cause I don't like any of the girls in HS cause they're all dumb and emotional, but all these college chicks I met seem mad chill.

I'm not looking for a relationship with these girls, I don't have the time and it wouldn't work out anyways. But I'm looking for people to hang with, and I'm liking the college scene a lot more than the high school one. Also it's a personal goal to smash one girl in college while I'm still in HS, but I'm taking this one step at a time.

Thanks again, I'm new to all this "game" stuff cause I don't like any of the girls in HS cause they're all dumb and emotional, but all these college chicks I met seem mad chill.

I'm not looking for a relationship with these girls, I don't have the time and it wouldn't work out anyways. But I'm looking for people to hang with, and I'm liking the college scene a lot more than the high school one. Also it's a personal goal to smash one girl in college while I'm still in HS, but I'm taking this one step at a time.

Back
Top Bottom