What's your game plan with the digits?

I was just chilling tonight and had some spare time after some work in the city so I decided to take the train around Boston just hanging out, trying to spit some game to college chicks. I did alright, talked to quite a few, got 4 numbers and gave mine out to a couple girls. So now what do I do? I'm trying to get some connects in college (I'm in HS
ohwell.gif
), so I can hit up their events and parties and stuff.

So what do I do with these numbers? Was I smart to give my number out instead of taking theirs?

Yeah, I'm gonna be open about it and admit I got no game and suck with the ladies. So any help is appreciated
laugh.gif

I was just chilling tonight and had some spare time after some work in the city so I decided to take the train around Boston just hanging out, trying to spit some game to college chicks. I did alright, talked to quite a few, got 4 numbers and gave mine out to a couple girls. So now what do I do? I'm trying to get some connects in college (I'm in HS
ohwell.gif
), so I can hit up their events and parties and stuff.

So what do I do with these numbers? Was I smart to give my number out instead of taking theirs?

Yeah, I'm gonna be open about it and admit I got no game and suck with the ladies. So any help is appreciated
laugh.gif

The fact youre getting out there and talking to girls is 100% of the battle.

Take the numbers and call em up. Grab coffee or some *%+@. Don't even try to smash.. just get 'in' with a few at the very least.

Take the numbers and call em up. Grab coffee or some *%+@. Don't even try to smash.. just get 'in' with a few at the very least.

Giving your number out = 100 percent way of knowing if the female was feeling you
Just by you actually trying to get the numbers = indications of some sort of game.
Hit em up,get to know them,ask about if they into the party scene then hit up the party with them,thats about it from me

Giving your number out = 100 percent way of knowing if the female was feeling you
Just by you actually trying to get the numbers = indications of some sort of game.
Hit em up,get to know them,ask about if they into the party scene then hit up the party with them,thats about it from me

lol. giving your number out doesn't guarantee anything.
but you sound like you did well, call them up.
have a little fun with the ones you like.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

it doesn't guarantee anything, but if she calls you, you at least know she's interested
rather than getting her number and getting the run around

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

it doesn't guarantee anything, but if she calls you, you at least know she's interested
rather than getting her number and getting the run around

Girls love compliments , start it off with a compliment. Tell her u like her kicks or w/e and u lookin to buy one for ur sis or mom or w/e u can think of , keep it casual with the follow up question "u come here often?" something light , look in her eyes but dont be creepy lol , smile and nod , look intrested. If u get a compliment back , switch it up on her and give her one back.hit her with "You seem cool , If you got a number i can hit up, im always down for anything onda weekends etc" . seems like u did well tho.

i personally stay cool and chill and advize the same to dudes but u would be amazed how many guys go in full throttle and get them digits. do what works and what u comfortable with.

Girls love compliments , start it off with a compliment. Tell her u like her kicks or w/e and u lookin to buy one for ur sis or mom or w/e u can think of , keep it casual with the follow up question "u come here often?" something light , look in her eyes but dont be creepy lol , smile and nod , look intrested. If u get a compliment back , switch it up on her and give her one back.hit her with "You seem cool , If you got a number i can hit up, im always down for anything onda weekends etc" . seems like u did well tho.

i personally stay cool and chill and advize the same to dudes but u would be amazed how many guys go in full throttle and get them digits. do what works and what u comfortable with.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Yup. Just yesterday I saw some girl I have chem class with in the library, ended up getting lunch and heading to a small cafe off campus. As I was driving her back to school she goes "so when you gonna call me?"

Just stop caring about how you MIGHT be perceived and go for it. If youre being your genuine self and a girl isnt feeling it, then dont sweat it. Shes not your type of girl and you can keep it moving. If she is, shell make it apparent.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Yup. Just yesterday I saw some girl I have chem class with in the library, ended up getting lunch and heading to a small cafe off campus. As I was driving her back to school she goes "so when you gonna call me?"

Just stop caring about how you MIGHT be perceived and go for it. If youre being your genuine self and a girl isnt feeling it, then dont sweat it. Shes not your type of girl and you can keep it moving. If she is, shell make it apparent.

Thanks for all the tips.

I took such a major L today, it was the last day of my weekend work (it was a one time thing), and I couldn't find this girl I was feeling and wanted to hip up. Cute girl also mad nice, when I first got to the place a couple days back she spent extra time talking to me and she was from a college I'm looking to apply to...figured I'd ask her some questions about the college and parties and what not, I didn't see her yesterday but today I saw her busy a couple times and decided to wait til the end, I did and couldn't find her. I failed hard
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for all the tips.

I took such a major L today, it was the last day of my weekend work (it was a one time thing), and I couldn't find this girl I was feeling and wanted to hip up. Cute girl also mad nice, when I first got to the place a couple days back she spent extra time talking to me and she was from a college I'm looking to apply to...figured I'd ask her some questions about the college and parties and what not, I didn't see her yesterday but today I saw her busy a couple times and decided to wait til the end, I did and couldn't find her. I failed hard
30t6p3b.gif

Good stuff man, I find myself always wanting to speak and then when I am about to I hold back. BIG PROBLEM. At least you are trying and it seems like you are having somewhat of a good result. We all take Ls OP, I took one about 2 weeks ago when a girl gave me her number in class, I texted her but no reply, I called a few days later and it just kept ringing...
frown.gif
, but there are other girls so i aint even mad.

Keep doing your thing, and your in high school hitting on college girls? Mad props.
pimp.gif

Good stuff man, I find myself always wanting to speak and then when I am about to I hold back. BIG PROBLEM. At least you are trying and it seems like you are having somewhat of a good result. We all take Ls OP, I took one about 2 weeks ago when a girl gave me her number in class, I texted her but no reply, I called a few days later and it just kept ringing...
frown.gif
, but there are other girls so i aint even mad.

Keep doing your thing, and your in high school hitting on college girls? Mad props.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom