Whats your favorite thing you own?

kindle2_new.jpg
best thing i've bought in a long long time.

Of material possessions that I can think of, there is only one item that I am in contact with almost all the time, and that's my wristwatch.  I have several watches, and they all mean different things to me.  One was a gift from my brother, one was inherited from my wife's grandfather, one was the first nice watch that I purchased for myself, and one was a wedding gift from my wife.  Each watch carries with it a different set of memories, but the one I probably enjoy wearing the most is the one my wife gave me:

Favorite:

Second favorite:

My knowledge, both academic knowledge and life lessons that have been sometimes painfully, expensively or perilously earned.

For more material objects I would say my book collection or my weapon collection.

I do not like violence but it is reassuring to know that if all peaceful options are exhausted, I could put a damn good fight against almost anyone.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Excuse my ignorance....but does the pencil by the pad mean you can write on it?

laugh.gif
nope, what ATLien said.. size comparison
Originally Posted by black chiney

my manchester united jerseys

almost forgot, my real madrid jersey! need to pick up the white in long sleeve and the blue in short and long sleeve

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I def want to thank you OP for this post. You have helped me a lot!!

Because you are going to come rob all of us of our nice things, hu?!

Spoiler [+]
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

We own nothing, we only borrow it until we pass. I really feel my car weighs me down, and I hate my cell phone everytime it rings. I spend the most time on/with my Macbook; so I guess that's it by default.

Material things...

My Canterbury Crusaders hat-trick sword. It's 10 years old this year
pimp.gif
Proudly displayed on my wall... Rugby = the love of my life
laugh.gif

Second would have to be my first generation iPod Nano, ol girl still works like a charm. N*E*R*D's playing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

We own nothing, we only borrow it until we pass. I really feel my car weighs me down, and I hate my cell phone everytime it rings. I spend the most time on/with my Macbook; so I guess that's it by default.
eek.gif

Same exact thing for me.

Car is cool. I pay for it. But at the same time it's a waste of money imo.

iPhone is going to be the most expensive thing I own. phone cost + monthly payment =
indifferent.gif

I stay on my Macbook.

Back
Top Bottom