What's Your favorite online store?

To be honest guys, I am sick and tired of ebay. I am in Woodbridge and I want to know where you guys shop online for sneakers etc. Things to consider of courseis the shipping charges, customs and product line. Please recommend me some sites. Thank you!

I haven't messed with Shoetrends since the early millenium, but both Sneakerhead.com and PickYourShoes.com are great sites.

Really good selection and pricing -- as well as reasonable shipping rates, with minimal customs/duty/shipping hocus pocus.

You've got to add these considerations: 1. Often times they have stuff you can't get in Canada; 2. Even with the exchange rate and shipping, oftentimes these sites will be comparable or cheaper than retail.

Eastbay has crazy selection, but you'll always get dinged for duties...

Thanks and Yes! Woodbridge.. you have to get down on Jane to get to WOODbridge! I'll check that site out. Anymore guys? Thanks Rick..

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

I haven't messed with Shoetrends since the early millenium
Same here, but that was the best online store I've ever ordered from.

Cheap prices on pre-orders... and you'd usually end up with your kicks before the release date.

Let me restore confidence in you guys who haven't ordered from shoetrends since the early 00's...

I've had no problems with them thus far...ordered from them since they came back in late 07-08 and even this year... communication can be slow buteverything comes through correct.

Even my friends ask me to order for them whenever they need new kicks.

I am currently evaluating the sites you guys have recommended, and so far so good. I almost copped a pair of Lebrons at Champs for cryin out Loud! A richboi i am not!
tired.gif

So if there's anymore websites out there! Keep postin em.. Help a fellow sneakerhead..
frown.gif

I mentioned this in the Canadian LBJ VII thread, but I copped mine online for just over $200 Cdn shipped -- and got them in less than a week, delivered to mydoor by the UPS guy.

You can't beat that -- not when retail is $30 more, not including taxes....

You are on point my friend. And I'm planning to get the Jordan 16.5 there too.. Can't wait to get em.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

I mentioned this in the Canadian LBJ VII thread, but I copped mine online for just over $200 Cdn shipped -- and got them in less than a week, delivered to my door by the UPS guy.

You can't beat that -- not when retail is $30 more, not including taxes....
Shoetrends.com has them for $140 + $25shipping to Canada. Works out to just under $180 CDN shipped after exchange.

^^^^ IF Customs don't decide to open your box(es) and charge you excessively. I've had some border services agents who are obviously on crackassessing some outrageous customs. Worse yet, they ripped the retail price tag off the box label, ignored the "invoice" while they were doing it. Someone should really sue their behinds as this is what I consider as criminal.

But, with that said, I completely agree, shoetrends.com is probably the best and I always look for him if I'm buying something

Back
Top Bottom