What's your Favorite Nike Air Max Bubble

At first it was the 360s...but I just copped 2009s and they are CRACK....
wink.gif

For me:
  • OG 95s for runners (close 2nd on the 97s)
  • Air Force 180s for basketball

burst/93/etc bubble (they used this on a lot of am's, also on kids/womens 95's and some other kids/womens releases) - fat, protruding, in your face.easily my favorite, plus it looks great with the rest of the midsole design.

am2 light - the 2 different colored bubbles - orange in the back, teal on the sides, those were incredible. the teal pair had the colors reversed. the am2 hadthe same bubbles I think...

am 94 - where the color of the bubble fades from yellow to orange. too tough. there are some other color fading bubbles too , but I'm forgetting whichones...

Air Max 97's.

I don't like the shoe anymore but I remember first seeing them and how the air bubble was along the whole shoe...it was mindblowing.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

who has a pic of the (i think) kids size am 95's, them bubbles were HUGE!
those use the am93/burst midsole and bubble. women's am95 also. I can't find any decent pics of older ones, and newer releasesaren't worth posting cuz the bubbles are pathetic.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by jthagreat

who has a pic of the (i think) kids size am 95's, them bubbles were HUGE!
those use the am93/burst midsole and bubble. women's am95 also. I can't find any decent pics of older ones, and newer releases aren't worth posting cuz the bubbles are pathetic.

as long as someone knows what im talkin bout. crazy

Back
Top Bottom