What's your favorite food/resto?

Quote:
kc... uh.... i mean a few days before my wedding..... yeah that's how it went, now i remember....

Lexus isn't a steak joint Els! :lol:
laugh.gif

favorite restaruant is my lola's kitchen.. other than that, burgoo's in powerplant was good and you cant go wrong with mcdo or jollibee
DMP, sz 9.5 .. Spacejam XI, sz 9 .. Black/Red XI, sz 9 .. '06 Cardinal VII, sz 10.5 .. OG white/true red-black XIII, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5

All DEADSTOCK .. LOCATION- central_jersey; EMAIL- [email protected]; AIM- anabolicgardo

how bout chicken?
chicken bacolod inasal...
and popeye's chicken and biscuits...

and for buko pie? off course the original buko pie in los banos laguna..hmmm yummy..

popeye's chicken is the shiznit! :rofl:
roll.gif
i also love their biscuit ala mode there! i have to pass by there after work! im getting hungry!!!

^^^^ trinity also has branches at market-market and at the "paluto place" in macapagal highway near mall of asia, its kinda like the dampa in pque. their baked tahong with cheese is really good! wait, did i just say tahong? :rofl:
roll.gif
haha!

has anyone tried the roast beef sandwich place in podium? i don't remember the name though but i heard their sandwiches are good.

ninas letchon(sp) omg its hella good over der
-AnGeL_O

"aint got no dreads but got a big *** head,now shake dem dreads while i shake my head" - San Quin

AYSEES IN ULTRA RULES!! SISIG!! WOHOO!! they have cheap food like the ulam is 75 bucks..great place to eat..

Lahat na ng andito masarap eh....

Aysee near Ultra.. mura na masarap pa.. must try Sisig at Pinapaitan na hindi mapait (Sinigang ang luto... daming cholesterol hehehe)

Trinity sa Dampa (Paranaque, Market! Market!, Diosdado Macapagal) Buttered Chili Prawn, Crabs... Sinigang sa Miso na Panga ng Tuna

Sosings Dian cor. Zobel Roxas... The Best Nilagang Baka at Kalderetang Baka in Town...

Dannylicious BBQ near Katipuna... Mouth watering BBQ kaya lang amoy usok ka din pag labas mo....

Italliani's... Their desserts are good, save room... Capuccino pie, Tartufo, Chocolate Eruption.... Syempre specialty nila pasta and pizza....

TGIF... Anything grilled with Jack Daniels sauce.. same dessert line up of ITalliani's but meron silang mudslide pie na masarap...

Fish and Co.... New York Fish and Chips... ahhhhh... Patu yung 2L drink nila.... sulit.... and the dessert, same as TGIF and ITalliani's

Brother's Burger / Hotshots Burger.... Burger at its finest...

Lugawan ISland.... Pilogaw... Luga na may sotanghon.. hehehe.. at yung Tokwa't Baboy na Super....

Emperor's Court at New World... Chinese Resto na the best for me... pero syempre merong Haf Chang, SuperBowl of China, Old School Wah Sun sa Ongpin...

Dami pa... kaso nagugutom ako kahit maaga pa.. hehehe...

Quote:
Aysee near Ultra

Is that still alive? dang, i haven't been there in i was in high school, about 8 years already... but i remember having the best sisig there.... the sisig on the sizzling plate and oil spilling over. Then add some knorr and hot sauce on it with garlic rice, SOLVED!

Yup! Still Alive... medyo tumumal lang after the Wowowee tragedy pero back in business na ulit...

Tokwa't Baboy din nga pala dito masarap!!!!

I miss the clubhouse sandwich, palabok and steak with mushroom from Janet's. Also the tokwa't baboy at Mayric's.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

wow...sosings nilaga.......they still exist......they have been there so long......
Philippines[/b]
mber No.80[/b]​

Quote:
wow...sosings nilaga.......they still exist......they have been there so long......

Yup! They still do...

Had a chance to drop by Conti's at Greenhills... GRABE!!! I kept on postponing my visit here and it was a very bad idea pa la to delay my visit coz the food there was Superb... specially the desserts... YUMMY.... as you can see in my posts here, i'm a sucker for good "panghimagas"
happy.gif

Quote:
Had a chance to drop by Conti's at Greenhills...

Sorry i don't share your sentiments... i would say that i am a person who eats out a lot, from cheap food to the more "ritzy" food... and eating at Conti's by far the worst experience i've ever had eating out... i got so pissed, i went into the kitchen and yelled at the cook and staff.... put the long story short, my food came an hour after we ordered, and that was 15mins earlier than the other 8 people i was with... and even after that, my wife's food didn't come for another 45mins.... and i went into to dig into my well done steak... the middle was absolutely frozen, and since it was sitting there for a while, the blood started to unfreeze and made my gravy red....

Just in case the owner or relatives/friends of the owner reads this post, i just wanted to share my experience during my visit. Its not meant to discourage anybody from trying it out yourself. Maybe its gotten better now? who knows.

^ Man I would've called Paolo Contis if that happened to me.

lol

Last Saturday, around 10 am, I went there and ordered a cake. Waiting time was 3 hours so I said I'll just pick-up my order dinner time or before they close. When I came back to pick up the cake around 7pm, the stupid lady at the counter said that she can't give it to me because it wasn't before 9pm yet.

I snapped and screamed at her.

I said, "Isn't 7pm before 9pm!?!" To make things worse, she called her manager and was making a big deal out of the pick-up time. I screamed at her again. I left with my cake and I let them hear it from me until they brought the cake inside the car.

Buy my kicks!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

Back
Top Bottom