What's your favorite flavor Vitamin Water?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Yo anyone in the NYC area, holla at me if you want a case of your favorite flavor. im selling them

are you serious? Is this a serious question? If so then wow, people trying to hussle VW on niketalk now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the guy that posts fake pics he found off bodybuilding.com, ladies and gentlemen

Shut up Mayor.
Close this thread.
This is the guy who lives in Toronto Canada but reps my neighborhood in NYC in his sig, my friends

Yo anyone in the NYC area, holla at me if you want a case of your favorite flavor. im selling them

are you serious? Is this a serious question? If so then wow, people trying to hussle VW on niketalk now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the guy that posts fake pics he found off bodybuilding.com, ladies and gentlemen
This is the guy that has no life and writes down everyones posts so he can come back to NT later in time and try to win E-Credit from everyone. Ihave a gift for you milk-man scroll down.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
Yourdumb
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Your very own stone watch.

this dude mrbigbusiness not only wasted his time creating a watch out of emoticons but he was smart enough to put "your dumb" the irony of this guy and on top of that he steals shirtless pics of other men to gain teh kudoz from our fellow NTers. hats off to you, champ
pimp.gif

this dude mrbigbusiness not only wasted his time creating a watch out of emoticons but he was smart enough to put "your dumb" the irony of this guy and on top of that he steals shirtless pics of other men to gain teh kudoz from our fellow NTers. hats off to you, champ
pimp.gif
Refer to stone watch, and please give me my title because I am the champ, your the fake thug in nyc. And we've seen your pics in PYP lmao youmake Jigga look like brad pitt. (no momo)

hence his name Milk-Man he love to squeeze those
4b4263f44f054fcabf472e69dd2817f0771361b9.jpg

REAL TALK
laugh.gif

so please if your going to hussle vitamin water, don't bring it to NT, take it to your local bodega. Chances are no one isgoing to buy vitamin water from a milk-man
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Defense, Rasberry apple BANGING! 2nd is XXX. I use to like formula 50 but I drunk it with alcohol (we had a fridge full from a promotion) and threw up allnight, so even the smell of that flavor makes me sick..

pimp.gif
Refer to stone watch, and please give me my title because I am the champ, your the fake thug in nyc. And we've seen your pics in PYP lmao you make Jigga look like brad pitt. (no momo)
damn, you got me
frown.gif
, you are the champ!
pimp.gif

I honestly think I'm the only one in the world that hasn't had a Vitamin Water. I've tried a couple sips but that's it, and the funny thing ismy dad has been drinking them years before they ever went big and I used to laugh at him for it.

Formula 50....but I don't drink them anymore....it's a very deceiving "health" drink, as in, it's not really that good for you atall...and it doesn't taste well enough for me to justify having them on occasion. Formula 50 is pretty good though, but I doubt i'll have it again.

Back
Top Bottom