What's your favorite flavor Vitamin Water?

31W2HX1XGPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

FTW!!!!

The Revive Fruit Punch is great. I like the flavor and the effects, it is the most convenient and effective hangover cure I have found.

Orange 1
Dragonfruit
and formula 50 is pretty good

XXX gets honorable mention

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

The Revive Fruit Punch is great. I like the flavor and the effects, it is the most convenient and effective hangover cure I have found.
i agree with the first part. but the best hangover cure is to have another drink.

Yo anyone in the NYC area, holla at me if you want a case of your favorite flavor. im selling them

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Yo anyone in the NYC area, holla at me if you want a case of your favorite flavor. im selling them

are you serious? Is this a serious question? If so then wow, people trying to hussle VW on niketalk now.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

are you serious? Is this a serious question? If so then wow, people trying to hussle VW on niketalk now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the guy that posts fake pics he found off bodybuilding.com, ladies and gentlemen

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the guy that posts fake pics he found off bodybuilding.com, ladies and gentlemen

Shut up Mayor.
Close this thread.

Back
Top Bottom