Whats Your Favorite Cologne?

I too have quite the cologne collection
some of my favorites are Dolce, Burberry, Versace Dreamer but by far and away the winner is Jean-Paul Gaultier AKA The Panty Dropper.
If yall arent up on the Man in the Can then yall need to familiarize yourselves on it quick. No other cologne in the world will get the girls out of theirclothes quicker.
Trust me, im talking from years of experience.

and so yall know what it looks like:
Jean%20Paul%20Gaultier%20Cologne%20by%20Jean%20Paul%20Gaultier%20for%20Men.jpg

versace man
D&G light blue

thats all i got right now but i gotta go shoppin this weekend

Does anybody have any recommendations on fragrances that are not sold to the mass markets???

Originally Posted by allalon1

have a lot more, but am not going to put out extra effort unless people would like me to. If you found this interesting, I have way more recommendations, let me know and I will post them.

I would like to read more of your recommendations, I've heard people say that they have different colognes for different occasions, time of day, weather and such

I'd like to know too. I usually just switch between Polo Blue and Black.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I too have quite the cologne collection
some of my favorites are Dolce, Burberry, Versace Dreamer but by far and away the winner is Jean-Paul Gaultier AKA The Panty Dropper.
If yall arent up on the Man in the Can then yall need to familiarize yourselves on it quick. No other cologne in the world will get the girls out of their clothes quicker.
Trust me, im talking from years of experience.

and so yall know what it looks like:
Jean%20Paul%20Gaultier%20Cologne%20by%20Jean%20Paul%20Gaultier%20for%20Men.jpg
Hmm... I have this and maybe I should wear it more often. My girl prefers me in Victoria Secret's Very Sexy (#1). And this is my top pick for pantydropper. Get compliments almost EVERY day.

I just bought some polo double black, smelled nice on me in the store/few hours later so we'll see.

gonna keep an eye on this post for other scents too(eventhough it is MONTHS old and I'm just now seeing it
laugh.gif
)

my rotation : chanel allure sean john unforgivable and the new panty puller TOM FORD.....only at saks 5th ave..lol 90 cash...but worth all thecomplements......

Back
Top Bottom