Whats your favorite 20 oz + potato chips combo?

all you ever need
AAAAC_x8aokAAAAAAHIyGQ.jpg

+
GetImage.aspx

Never tried that Salsa Mogi, How is it?
nerd.gif

I know some hispanics here have tried the OG Lay's with, sausage (weiners) cut into small pieces and small blocks of mozzarella cheese on top, then some Valentina or Tapatio on top of that. With a fresh beer on the side, Mom calls it a "botana" I don't know what to call it though.
pimp.gif

Or is it just me?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I know some hispanics here have tried the OG Lay's with, sausage (weiners) cut into small pieces and small blocks of mozzarella cheese on top, then some Valentina or Tapatio on top of that. With a fresh beer on the side, Mom calls it a "botana" I don't know what to call it though.
pimp.gif

Or is it just me?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Or is it just me?
nerd.gif
Salsa Magi is crack, some papas with Valentina, lemon and Salsa Magi 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(I think is english sauce/stake sauce but I'm not 100% sure).

Botana
smokin.gif
I'm more of a cueritos or 'duritos' with salchichas and Valentina...

Originally Posted by JD214

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Or is it just me?
nerd.gif
Salsa Magi is crack, some papas with Valentina, lemon and Salsa Magi 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(I think is english sauce/stake sauce but I'm not 100% sure).

Botana
smokin.gif
I'm more of a cueritos or 'duritos' with salchichas and Valentina...

so many good combos in here and this thread has me written all over it will be back to post my combo, stay tuned.

so many good combos in here and this thread has me written all over it will be back to post my combo, stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom