Whats Your Fav Web Browser?

Opera and Firefox are close. I'd strictly prefer Opera if it could load a certain one of my school's websites and didn't have problems at times opening the NT reply box. Chrome might be cool now with the updates, I'll have to try it.

EDIT: and Safari is cool too, especially for downloading protected videos and pictures, but I find it really slow at times.

Originally Posted by tiggerwoods

i'm stuck on google chrome ... the big address bar that doubles as a google search field is why i use it
I can do the same thing with FF, I just enter in keywords and it takes me to a google search.  Or you can type in a destination and it'll take you there as well like "knicks stats" takes me directly to the NBA's website and shows me Knicks stats, or "brad pitt wiki" takes you right to the Wikipedia page for him.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by tiggerwoods

i'm stuck on google chrome ... the big address bar that doubles as a google search field is why i use it
I can do the same thing with FF, I just enter in keywords and it takes me to a google search.  Or you can type in a destination and it'll take you there as well like "knicks stats" takes me directly to the NBA's website and shows me Knicks stats, or "brad pitt wiki" takes you right to the Wikipedia page for him.
that was the only thing i like about firefox but its still slow as %+%* 
ohwell.gif

Im loving chrome 4 with adblock for 3 days now... FF use too much memory thats why im on chrome right now.

Money Making A wrote: 

firefox was good before they updated to version 3, then it became extremely slow...

This.

Hated the update, and downloaded Chrome & Opera.  I prefer Opera and have been using it ever since 
pimp.gif

Using anything but Opera is uncivilized...

A few notes about Opera:
  • First browser to have tabs
  • First browser with the "tabs on top" layout that you see on Chrome
  • First browser with the "favorite sites homepage" (known on Opera as "Speed Dial")
Basically... all of your favorite features on your inferior browsers have been stolen from Opera.

It's also the most standard compliant browser. What does that mean? It means that when HTML 5.0 is the standard and other web standards are updated... it will be able to display the new elements. (It can already has support for things other browsers don't). Look at here and tell me what browser is the best.

It's also the most secure browser. So while all you fools were catching the NT clap with IE and Firefox with 7084283483 addons, I was chilling.
pimp.gif

It was the fastest browser before everyone jumped on hardware acceleration; so now Opera 10.5 is showing Chrome and FF how it's done... blowing them out of the water... and its only in alpha.

500x_crazy_javascript_results.jpg

10.5 will also have support for private tabs (in addition to regular private mode).

windows7_tabs_collapsed.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Using anything but Opera is uncivilized...

A few notes about Opera:
  • First browser to have tabs
  • First browser with the "tabs on top" layout that you see on Chrome
  • First browser with the "favorite sites homepage" (known on Opera as "Speed Dial")
Basically... all of your favorite features on your inferior browsers have been stolen from Opera.

It's also the most standard compliant browser. What does that mean? It means that when HTML 5.0 is the standard and other web standards are updated... it will be able to display the new elements. (It can already has support for things other browsers don't). Look at here and tell me what browser is the best.

It's also the most secure browser. So while all you fools were catching the NT clap with IE and Firefox with 7084283483 addons, I was chilling.
pimp.gif

It was the fastest browser before everyone jumped on hardware acceleration; so now Opera 10.5 is showing Chrome and FF how it's done... blowing them out of the water... and its only in alpha.

500x_crazy_javascript_results.jpg

10.5 will also have support for private tabs (in addition to regular private mode).

windows7_tabs_collapsed.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why can't I access the internet on Opera when I can with other browsers?

Back
Top Bottom