what's your ethnicity? vol. im bored

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

102% African, with a 2% margin of error
pimp.gif

Since you are Nigerian, I am sure you know which ethnic group you belong to. There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. The three most popular ones are Yoruba, Ibo/ Igbo, and Hausa-Fulani. Most Nigerians I have met are Yoruba.

pimp.gif

Since you are Nigerian, I am sure you know which ethnic group you belong to. There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. The three most popular ones are Yoruba, Ibo/ Igbo, and Hausa-Fulani. Most Nigerians I have met are Yoruba.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

pimp.gif

Ibo
pimp.gif
 yea Africa is one of the most diverse continents in the world....even genetically. there are over 200 languages spoken in naija
eek.gif

Ibos>>>>
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

pimp.gif

Ibo
pimp.gif
 yea Africa is one of the most diverse continents in the world....even genetically. there are over 200 languages spoken in naija
eek.gif

Ibos>>>>
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom