What's your Dream Job?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Co host on Top Gear UK.

This

And
Race care driver (preferably NASCAR)

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Bullpen catcher. Getting paid to play catch and watch baseball in great weather.

I didn't even think of that. That would be dope as **@#
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Either creating a billion dollar social network
Or being an award winning actor.

I'm in school for webdesign, and ever since I was in HS my dream job was to create a social network like how Tom started myspace.
Then Zuckerberg created Facebook and the social networking hype began, so I know for a fact that turning my initial dream into a reality is sort of dead now. The market is overflooded.

I will still try though, push with innovation and creativity and hopefully I'll get there one day.
But being an actor always seemed like the coolest thing to me. To make crazy movies like Transformers and The Matrix has always been dope. who knows, maybe I'll shoot for that dream one day as well.

pro athlete convert from basketball to football and retire as I Cleveland Indian
but ill settle with being a well paid analyst on NBA TV or NFL network

Becoming a great boxer.

Then becoming a legendary trainer like the likes of: Eddie Futch, Cus D'Amato, Nacho Beristain, Lou Duva, Angelo Dundee, Manny Steward..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Used to be Footwear Designer for Nike Basketball

not sure anymore

I have family and friends who work at Nike HQ in Oregon and I'm always amazed at how many people say Nike is a dream job. It's so overrated it's not even funny. I know many people who started at Nike and have went on to much better gigs with other company's who pay better and treat employees better.

I've been unemployed for longer than I ever thought I would be, so anything that would put money in my pocket at this point would be a dream job
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I've been unemployed for longer than I ever thought I would be, so anything that would put money in my pocket at this point would be a dream job
tired.gif

Know how you feels bro.. 
ohwell.gif

feelsbatman..

Back
Top Bottom