What's your cold weather plan? Vol. To cake up, or not to cake up...tis the question?

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Diego

Signed a long term contract about 2 years ago.
Now Im just watching everybody have fun from the sidelines.

Honestly, it ain't as fun as it sounds.. I shoulda been had a ring by now but every time the chemistry was up, we got plagued by an injury. I ended up buying shorty out and rebuilding. I retired her jersey though.. She was unique, I'll give her that much.  Now I'm tryna contend in the Central Division with a new young roster. We got talent... clearly.. but it's a long season. It should be fun though. I expect to make the playoffs. Berth control FTW.

I been slacking though. Last few months I been taking huge risks and just going in with the all out blitz only to pull back right at the snap.

Honestly, it ain't as fun as it sounds.. I shoulda been had a ring by now but every time the chemistry was up, we got plagued by an injury. I ended up buying shorty out and rebuilding. I retired her jersey though.. She was unique, I'll give her that much.  Now I'm tryna contend in the Central Division with a new young roster. We got talent... clearly.. but it's a long season. It should be fun though. I expect to make the playoffs. Berth control FTW.

I been slacking though. Last few months I been taking huge risks and just going in with the all out blitz only to pull back right at the snap.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

you're breaking the code. dont you mean THE PREVENT DEFENSE?

laugh.gif
How am I breaking a code I started that ya'll misinterpreted?

Anyhow, I don't GM in football terms, only hoops.. too many players
laugh.gif
. But all analogies aside, I tell my girl damn near daily "I'm the QB... you can be my wide receiver. Understand that it's only ONE QB on the team and I call my own plays. But with you on my side, we'll win it all girl". I actually say that or some variation of it.  She calls me her QB and all that. That's some REAL solid game if you ever heard it. Truth is, most women want to be lead.. they just don't think the men they've seen have good leadership qualities.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

you're breaking the code. dont you mean THE PREVENT DEFENSE?

laugh.gif
How am I breaking a code I started that ya'll misinterpreted?

Anyhow, I don't GM in football terms, only hoops.. too many players
laugh.gif
. But all analogies aside, I tell my girl damn near daily "I'm the QB... you can be my wide receiver. Understand that it's only ONE QB on the team and I call my own plays. But with you on my side, we'll win it all girl". I actually say that or some variation of it.  She calls me her QB and all that. That's some REAL solid game if you ever heard it. Truth is, most women want to be lead.. they just don't think the men they've seen have good leadership qualities.

I just got cut from the team. I'm out of shape so I'm spending the off season building myself up. Next year I plan on playing overseas, I'm thinking the Indian, Iran, or South American league.

I just got cut from the team. I'm out of shape so I'm spending the off season building myself up. Next year I plan on playing overseas, I'm thinking the Indian, Iran, or South American league.

Originally Posted by RedMan

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

been monitoring the waiver wire

you never know, there might be a free agent out there past their prime that may fill a need just for the rest of the season. once their contract is over then you let them walk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

been monitoring the waiver wire

you never know, there might be a free agent out there past their prime that may fill a need just for the rest of the season. once their contract is over then you let them walk
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom