What's you most memorable sports moment you attended?

Probably game 5 of the 03 NLCS when Beckett had that nasty game and the Marlins were down 3-1 to the Cubs. (someone gave me those tickets I'm not a Marlinsfan and i hate the Cubs)

i was at adrian petersons 296 yard game. i was like 10 rows up from the field goal.
pimp.gif
that game was amazing. i was also in a sky box when Kevin Garnett had47 against the suns a couple of years ago
smh.gif

UNC/Miami Football in Chapel Hill, 2004
pimp.gif

Honorable mention:�
-Rashad McCants game winning 3 against #1 UConn in '04
-UNC vs. Georgetown in 2003 NIT (Loudest game I've ever been to)
-Steve Smith sonning Fred Smoot and the Vikings in '05

2002 NFC West Wild Card Playoff 49ers vs. Giants. The 'Stick went crazy, after the game. What a great comeback.

My first mavs game and it was against the kings. jason williams got a technical for saying "thats bull #$*$" and he said it REAAALLLLLYYY loud.

During the game Reggie Jackson was just chilling in the runway, and he wouldn't sign any autographs or anything. He wouldn't even acknowledge that it was him.
smh.gif

funny story about Reggie...I went to take a piss at the hotel next to Petco Park here in SD, and walking out when i walk in is Reggie Jackson...some and my friends were like holy *%%% that was Reggie, and when we're walking to the game he pops up in front of us and my friend goes hey you'reReggie Jackson right? and he goes nope that's not me...
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
That's funny that i'm not the only one to experience that withhim though
laugh.gif

April 25, 1997 - Key Arena

NBA Playoffs - Western Conf. - First Round - Phoenix @ Seattle
Rex Chapman dropped 42 points (9 3-pointers) on the Supes... Seattle lost 106-101
mad.gif

On a better note, they showed highlights of Jr. hitting 3 HR's against the Blue Jays on the bigscreen...

John Smoltz vs. Greg Maddux at a Padres/Braves game last year.

Two legends...
pimp.gif

I saw the Rockets tie the franchise winning streak record and I went to another one during the streak too. I think it was 19 or 20, I'm not sure.

It would be 2:

Seeing my first game live (Nets / Sixers) Seeing all the players I watched on TV in person was great. Seeing the court with my teams logo on it for the firsttime was so cool. Great experience that day.

Second would be seeing Vince hit the game tying shot to send it to OT against the Heat a couple years ago. It was game 3, close throughout, INTENSE crowd,another great experience. Seeing that shot fall through was something else.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
its between 2 things

in 8th grade, cavs vs wizards

Mj hits game winner with 1.6 seconds

or 2 years ago

cavs vs wizards playoff game 5, round 1

lebron hits the layup to give the cavs the lead, ( the one along the baseline)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

1994 NFC Championship Game
Cowboys vs. Packer
Cowboys go on to win Super Bowl XXX
img061db1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom