Whats You Favorite Indiana Jones Movie Vol. Crystal Skull in 5 days

I would have to say temple of doom is my favorite even though ALOT of people think its the worst... It might change after the 22nd..

whats your favorite?

temple of doom
pimp.gif

havent seen in years tho

I loved them all, but I liked The Last Crusade the most. I'm sure Crystal Skull will be good too.

Wow... I'm amazed. Temple of Doom was the worst to me, although I still enjoyed the hell out of it.

River Phoenix (RIP), Sean Connery, whoever played the Austrian chick, Venice, Berlin, The Holy Grail, The fact that Henry and Junior both bagged the samechick, and who can forget "Genius of the Resotration... Aid our own resusitation!" Last Crusade, FTW!!!

i liked them all, but its last crusade for me, im actually watching it right now lol

All of 'em are
pimp.gif

But I lean towards Last Crusade.

I think Speilberg or Lucas, somebody I saw a article headline that there might be a part 5.
laugh.gif

Hopefully part 4 is good.

Whats with all the Last Crusade fans? Its usually all Raiders people.

I am one of the Raiders people.

last crusade or raiders of the lost ark. can't really decide. and i had no idea so many people liked temple of doom.

If I have to pick one it's probably Last Crusade, but I love all 3. Hopefully Crystal Skull doesn't disappoint.

Originally Posted by franchise3

All of 'em are
pimp.gif

But I lean towards Last Crusade.

I think Speilberg or Lucas, somebody I saw a article headline that there might be a part 5.
laugh.gif

Hopefully part 4 is good.
there needs to be a part 5 and 6 if crystal skull is as good as the older ones... we need another lego indiana jones video game like the lego star warsseries.
laugh.gif

hopefully harrison doesnt kick the buckett before that can happen...

Back
Top Bottom