What's wrong with The Game?

Remember when dude said the line about button-ups and maybachs? Then turn around and say he wasn't talking about jay

indifferent.gif

word.. talkin bout that was a shot at Ja Rule
indifferent.gif
x2

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Nah, for real. He got a self esteem issue or sum. Go view the videos on Worldstar (somebody embed it. I dont know how). Why he goin in on Jay like that? Why this dude on Worldstar dedicatin 30 minutes to dissin Jay-Z and "stuntin" showing how he soak his feet and drink sugar free Red Bull with 1/3 of a shot of Grey Goose? I'm sayin... Dude appologising to G-Unit then dig himself in another hole. I can tell dude really deep down inside (NH). I feel sorry for my dude.

Cliffnotes:
this #$@$* on a diet, staring at his self in the mirror, fantasying that his pillows is the lakers, rockin a designer bag, walking around with no shirt on with another #$@$* in a Spanish villa, drinking sugar free red bull in bath tub. OOOOOOOKAY. THIS #$@$* SHOULD BE WRITING AND NOT TALKING OBSESSIVELY ABOUT JAY

Fam, what is that? Hahahahahahaha I read that and slightly did like this:
smh.gif
hahahaha you still my semi-offensive racial slur that AfricanAmericans use freely amongst each other without disrespect.

But I don't know, I took it as Game was just doin' what he always does [name drop]. And I think the videos were meant to be like a blog typejoint.....I guess, I don't know. I really don't care that much.

dude is the biggest punk/stan out there. he gives cali a bad name. he's doing it cause he needs the publicity.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Nah, for real. He got a self esteem issue or sum. Go view the videos on Worldstar (somebody embed it. I dont know how). Why he goin in on Jay like that? Why this dude on Worldstar dedicatin 30 minutes to dissin Jay-Z and "stuntin" showing how he soak his feet and drink sugar free Red Bull with 1/3 of a shot of Grey Goose? I'm sayin... Dude appologising to G-Unit then dig himself in another hole. I can tell dude really deep down inside (NH). I feel sorry for my dude.

Cliffnotes:
this #$@$* on a diet, staring at his self in the mirror, fantasying that his pillows is the lakers, rockin a designer bag, walking around with no shirt on with another #$@$* in a Spanish villa, drinking sugar free red bull in bath tub. OOOOOOOKAY. THIS #$@$* SHOULD BE WRITING AND NOT TALKING OBSESSIVELY ABOUT JAY
Fam, what is that? Hahahahahahaha I read that and slightly did like this:
smh.gif
hahahaha you still my semi-offensive racial slur that African Americans use freely amongst each other without disrespect.

But I don't know, I took it as Game was just doin' what he always does [name drop]. And I think the videos were meant to be like a blog type joint.....I guess, I don't know. I really don't care that much.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

I dont see how "I aint talkin bout Game" is considered as a jab...

Yea he said his name but not disrespectfully...
Thats what im saying....

Unless i missed another part, i dont see where JAY dissed him.....

Game talks about EVERYBODY, so is he dissin everybody when he namedrops......

when jay say your name its a jab unless you in his camp 9 times out of 10

just too clear it up he also name drops Jim and Dame if you think he isnt taking jabs you just dont understand hip hop

Originally Posted by CasperJr

just too clear it up he also name drops Jim and Dame if you think he isnt taking jabs you just dont understand hip hop

For some reason I could hear a beat reading this response. lol

OR PEOPLE COULD JUST ASSUMING HE'S DISSIN THEM...

I understand hip hop perfectly fine...

From what i heard, JAY said '' I AINT TALKIN BOUT GAME, I AINT TALKIN BOUT JIMMY, I AINT TALKIN BOUT DAME'' or somthin close.

That to me doesnt sound like a diss,but people can take stuff however they want....

I didnt come away feeling like JAY was goin at these people, just like he was settin the record straight or something...

Not trying to get a back & forth going either, just tryin say i can feel like he wasnt really dissin him without that meaning i dont understand HIP HOP...

the game just wants to be talked about again because no one cares about him anymore

Originally Posted by MJsaver

OR PEOPLE COULD JUST ASSUMING HE'S DISSIN THEM...

I understand hip hop perfectly fine...

From what i heard, JAY said '' I AINT TALKIN BOUT GAME, I AINT TALKIN BOUT JIMMY, I AINT TALKIN BOUT DAME'' or somthin close.

That to me doesnt sound like a diss,but people can take stuff however they want....

I didnt come away feeling like JAY was goin at these people, just like he was settin the record straight or something...

Not trying to get a back & forth going either, just tryin say i can feel like he wasnt really dissin him without that meaning i dont understand HIP HOP...

same way i felt

I like the Game as a rapper...but there are times when he acts like a whining crying simp...He'll apologise to Jay-Z,then he'll say the same thingabout someone else...That Randy Orton theme song might as well be Game's...

I'm on the West Coast and I think Game is dope, but no where near Jay-Z status. Then again Game destroyed G-Unit with his diss raps. If Jay makes a wholesong about Game, this could get very interesting....

I'm a huge Game fan. I bought all of his albums. I was the closest person possible to the stage at his concert. But I really hope Jay-Z destroys him.

Back
Top Bottom