What's with these crazy, increased prices???

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Someone needs to bring the hype over to K-Swiss...
Someone did in 2000-2001 and it died down pretty quick
grin.gif
 In terms of prices, JB and Nike know damn well what theyre doing and I cant front, gotta respect it. You would hike your prices up if you noticed that your lemonade was selling out everytime you put it out on the stand.

As for resellers. STOP IT with those prices. I refuse to pay more than 200-250 for a sneaker unless its an OG. But again, cant hate much when its just business. People gotta make a buck somewhere.

grin.gif
 In terms of prices, JB and Nike know damn well what theyre doing and I cant front, gotta respect it. You would hike your prices up if you noticed that your lemonade was selling out everytime you put it out on the stand.

As for resellers. STOP IT with those prices. I refuse to pay more than 200-250 for a sneaker unless its an OG. But again, cant hate much when its just business. People gotta make a buck somewhere.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

grin.gif

If I were JB my retail price would be hiked up way more than what they are at now for limited retro J's.....  $205 for t23's and pairs selling for over $800. $175 for bins and selling over $500.  It's not like they aren't going to sell out in stores.  Ebay making almost half as much as the shoe retail for in fees. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

grin.gif

If I were JB my retail price would be hiked up way more than what they are at now for limited retro J's.....  $205 for t23's and pairs selling for over $800. $175 for bins and selling over $500.  It's not like they aren't going to sell out in stores.  Ebay making almost half as much as the shoe retail for in fees. 
sick.gif

To me, overall its definitley the higher fees on ebay. VNDS shoes can be had for a good price, I sold a pair of VNDS XX in the og colorway for around $100
frown.gif
Then I sold a pair of DS XIX SE for $170 and DS Stealth XX for $240 (was shipping to canada, so it would have been 230ish for a USA winnner.

As for the point maid about BIN and bids going higher on another pair in auction format of the same shoe, that is stupid. I used that to my advantage a few years back and pulled the trigger on the CG III for 165 when there were auctions closer to 200, and I bought it from an uptempoair.com aution. There really is a sucker born every day.

To me, overall its definitley the higher fees on ebay. VNDS shoes can be had for a good price, I sold a pair of VNDS XX in the og colorway for around $100
frown.gif
Then I sold a pair of DS XIX SE for $170 and DS Stealth XX for $240 (was shipping to canada, so it would have been 230ish for a USA winnner.

As for the point maid about BIN and bids going higher on another pair in auction format of the same shoe, that is stupid. I used that to my advantage a few years back and pulled the trigger on the CG III for 165 when there were auctions closer to 200, and I bought it from an uptempoair.com aution. There really is a sucker born every day.

I've seen this one selle on ebay list the oreo vi for 225.
indifferent.gif
 also another list vnds space jams 09 for 300. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I've seen this one selle on ebay list the oreo vi for 225.
indifferent.gif
 also another list vnds space jams 09 for 300. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

supply and demand.
This. I'm mad i didn't copped multiple pairs of aquas when i could. One of my faves, but i don't see myself paying those prices.

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

supply and demand.
This. I'm mad i didn't copped multiple pairs of aquas when i could. One of my faves, but i don't see myself paying those prices.

im amazed at some of the prices i can sell my jordans for esp considering how im wearing more dress shoes now. to think i can sell a pair of cheaply made jordans and then buy a pair of nicely crafted allen edmonds or aldens and still have money left over.

im amazed at some of the prices i can sell my jordans for esp considering how im wearing more dress shoes now. to think i can sell a pair of cheaply made jordans and then buy a pair of nicely crafted allen edmonds or aldens and still have money left over.

Back
Top Bottom