What's up with the subliminal message in that KFC commercial? Who's seen it?

I was watching this commercial a few weeks ago, and noticed the subliminal message in the commercial. Kinda creepy imo...anyone else seen this? If you cantsee it's a dollar bill in the lettuce of the snacker sandwich...wth?!?!?! It's real btw i recorded this vid this morning.

EDIT: watch @ :25 secs

never seen this before, but
eek.gif
at them doing it +
laugh.gif
cause its a dollar bill

Its pretty innocuous if you think about it; at the most they're trying to remind you that it only costs a dollar.

I am sure there not going to prank call you...Take it easy,breath in and out.
Lol.
Peace!

Originally Posted by NjCollector

I am sure there not going to prank call you...Take it easy,breath in and out.
Lol.
Peace!

Huh? What the hell are you talking about?

I like how the person who posted the video asked "can they do this?" Of course they can. Subliminal messages are practically a requirement of allgood ads. Sexual messages in ads are even more fun to catch.

laugh.gif
@ dude all zoomin in and pointing at it. And subliminals dont work for me , at least in the case of my local nasty kfc with roaches, rats, and smokers outback

When that frame came up, it's the first thing my brother and I saw. Only a $1 for 99 cent Snacker, it works I suppose.

damn and I thought I was the only one that spotted that. First time I saw it I thought "damn...I'm seeing things, better get some sleep"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom