Whats up With the Heat Wave here in Cali

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
@ not having seasons, fall feelsreallygoodman
NY>CA
We have seasons.  We just skip the ++**!! ones.
laugh.gif

It was an abnormaly pleasant Summer, soon as the Calendar says "Fall" we get a triple digit heat wave.  Things will be back to normal on Wednesday (83).

FTL
glasses.gif

Then again, when ya'll were cooking with the usual muggy summer, we were enjoying these:
True.  And personally, I like the fact that I can regularly wear shorts in the winter.  Not having to put on multiple layers of clothes just to go to work/school in the morning FTW. 

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
@ not having seasons, fall feelsreallygoodman
NY>CA
We have seasons.  We just skip the ++**!! ones.
laugh.gif

It was an abnormaly pleasant Summer, soon as the Calendar says "Fall" we get a triple digit heat wave.  Things will be back to normal on Wednesday (83).

FTL
glasses.gif

Then again, when ya'll were cooking with the usual muggy summer, we were enjoying these:
True.  And personally, I like the fact that I can regularly wear shorts in the winter.  Not having to put on multiple layers of clothes just to go to work/school in the morning FTW. 

it was 75 when i went to sleep at 6am. woke up at 11 and it's $+%#$@# 105. can't even sleep in this, especially only with two fans and no AC. SMDH.

it was 75 when i went to sleep at 6am. woke up at 11 and it's $+%#$@# 105. can't even sleep in this, especially only with two fans and no AC. SMDH.

^^ That's our Winter though 
laugh.gif
.  It wont feel good when temps dip below 45 though.

There's a difference between "chilly" and so cold that your face goes numb...#whatsgoodwithdat

IMO, summer was cool.  I had a lot of friends who disagree saying it was too mild and not hot enough. 

^^ That's our Winter though 
laugh.gif
.  It wont feel good when temps dip below 45 though.

There's a difference between "chilly" and so cold that your face goes numb...#whatsgoodwithdat

IMO, summer was cool.  I had a lot of friends who disagree saying it was too mild and not hot enough. 

youre from SoCal though.. Norcal summer consisted of: highs of 75, lows of 58 
sick.gif
.. cloudy days were a norm.. i think it also sprinkled a bit 
tired.gif

youre from SoCal though.. Norcal summer consisted of: highs of 75, lows of 58 
sick.gif
.. cloudy days were a norm.. i think it also sprinkled a bit 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom