What's up with girls gassing each other up online?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by scshift

What kind of guy gasses up another guy saying he's attractive and is killing it? I've never heard of that one before 
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/152321/Dressing-better

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

They say it but don't mean it.  It's like so kinda "girl code".  They say stuff like "love the new hairdo
wink.gif
"  when in reality they think its wack/ugly and are
laugh.gif
 behind their back.
Yea.
That's how I always saw it. Fake compliments ftw I guess. I called some girls out on this back in high school and they tried play it off like they meant. I was just sitting there staring at them like 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

They say it but don't mean it.  It's like so kinda "girl code".  They say stuff like "love the new hairdo
wink.gif
"  when in reality they think its wack/ugly and are
laugh.gif
 behind their back.
Yea.
That's how I always saw it. Fake compliments ftw I guess. I called some girls out on this back in high school and they tried play it off like they meant. I was just sitting there staring at them like 
grin.gif

This is so annoying. I have some friends on FB that every day comment on all each others pictures and write on each others' wall bout how much they love each other.
indifferent.gif

This is so annoying. I have some friends on FB that every day comment on all each others pictures and write on each others' wall bout how much they love each other.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom