Whats there to eat in your hood?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

that hot bagel looks heavenly
word
pimp.gif
Oh it is, probably the second best bagel shop I've ever been to.  I'm there every Saturday morning hungover as hell along with the rest of campus. Arizona Sweet Tea + Double Egg and Cheese on an Egg Bagel=$3.50  Around 11 you can expect over a hundred people in that place, all students hungover from the night before and broads in their finest Walk of SHame gear.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

that hot bagel looks heavenly
word
pimp.gif
Oh it is, probably the second best bagel shop I've ever been to.  I'm there every Saturday morning hungover as hell along with the rest of campus. Arizona Sweet Tea + Double Egg and Cheese on an Egg Bagel=$3.50  Around 11 you can expect over a hundred people in that place, all students hungover from the night before and broads in their finest Walk of SHame gear.

I've only been to the Kennedy's near Dyckman and Nagle but that spot is legit, great greasy fast food for great prices
pimp.gif

I've only been to the Kennedy's near Dyckman and Nagle but that spot is legit, great greasy fast food for great prices
pimp.gif

timmy chans got the best wings and rice combo but the one off 610 & mlk southside of the H (houston texas) franks off 610 and telephone got the best breakfast anywhere. We got some good chinese food spots as well general tso's. plenty of other spots that go hard.

timmy chans got the best wings and rice combo but the one off 610 & mlk southside of the H (houston texas) franks off 610 and telephone got the best breakfast anywhere. We got some good chinese food spots as well general tso's. plenty of other spots that go hard.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

^please report back on monday morning with pics of said broads
nerd.gif
Well there's a LAX game at Noon Saturday so everyone will just wake up and get back to drinking so I'll try and get some pics Sunday.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

^please report back on monday morning with pics of said broads
nerd.gif
Well there's a LAX game at Noon Saturday so everyone will just wake up and get back to drinking so I'll try and get some pics Sunday.
smokin.gif

I ate there today...had the Paul Reubens (Corned Beef,Swiss,Cole Slaw,French Dressing)...The line &wait gets crazy but It's worth it

I ate there today...had the Paul Reubens (Corned Beef,Swiss,Cole Slaw,French Dressing)...The line &wait gets crazy but It's worth it

Back
Top Bottom