What's the two greatest back to back releases?

do u mean release dates or like XI XII in order. I think u mean release dates back to back i wud go with columbia XIs XVIs then the cool greys XIs like upabove.

BryonRussellHustle:
Side note, IX & X were the worst imo
The worst? I'm going to have to go with XVIII + XIX, followed very closely by XXI + XXII.

IX + X was still pretty bad, though. People weren't sure if he was gone for good, so the IXs didn't exactly fly off the shelves, and then peopleactually did see him play his last game at Chicago Stadium in the steel grey Xs, and we knew it was over. So the Xs sat around freaking FOREVER.

But the XVIIIs + XIXs sat so hard for so long.
laugh.gif
+
eyes.gif
Then there was some hype surrounding the XXs, mainly because of the nostalgicfeel poured into the straps, and because there was a little hype generated by the 'quickstrike' (which wasn't) colorway.

And then the XXIs + XXIIs came out.
sick.gif
+
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mafiasco

III - White/True Blue - Nov 17th
136064 141 - $100

XI - Black/True Red-White - Dec 22nd
136046 061 - $125
These came inbetween those... XVI - Light Ginger/Dk Charcoal-White - Nov 24th 136080 701 - $160
24a.gif

XI - XII top notch, number one back to back release...
XII - XIII comin' in at second.
V - VI should damn near be tied for second.
VI - VII should also be tied for second....
IV - V after those ones
III - IV after all of those ones.

My opinions are mine. Get your own.

I might get some flack for this, but I have to say the All-Star XX3 and Stealth XX3 are one hell of a back-to-back release.

But the best back-to-back years, IMO, are VI and VII.

I think the topic was more about dates rather than models. But as far as dates mine are as follows in 2001 we had columbia XI, blk red XVI, then cool grey XI.Then later that year we had low top XI zens, blk gry 3's and the lowtop wht red XVI. 2003 we had white gry 3 followed by blk chrome 8's. as far asmodels go III-IV, XI-XII, and XVI-XVII for me.

I love the majority of all releases. I am going to have to go with my favorite 2 which are the VI - VII!

Back
Top Bottom