What's the story behind your screen name

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Keithahundred- the reason for the name is because everybody tells me I'm brutal when it comes to being honest, I just like to tell them I'm not gone sell them no BS, so I'm gone come 100 every time good or bad and that's how you get the screen name keithahundred
pimp.gif
My dude, I found out that most people who are "brutally" honest aren't that coolwhen someone is being brutally honest with them. You ain't one of those are you?

2 years ago I was registering for some site, and I for my username I randomly pressed some keys, and "kiuyt856" is what I ended up with. Now I use itfor everything.

6th Grade Middle School- Some new dude came to school with the same nickname, but because both of us were stubborn instead of putting our real names he put"Tk The Boy" on paper and I put "Tk The Girl" on mine so the teacher could tell the difference. So I kept it since it was fresh in thebrain when I joined.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Keithahundred- the reason for the name is because everybody tells me I'm brutal when it comes to being honest, I just like to tell them I'm not gone sell them no BS, so I'm gone come 100 every time good or bad and that's how you get the screen name keithahundred
pimp.gif
My dude, I found out that most people who are "brutally" honest aren't that cool when someone is being brutally honest with them. You ain't one of those are you?

Naw bruh. I prefer people to dead on with me I don't care what the situation is just tell me the truth. I mean if you don't tell the truth then you notkeeping it real right ???????

Originally Posted by Penofski

Elder Watson Diggs, one of the founders of my fraternity. Kappa Alpha Psi Incorporated.

Diggs.gif
Jewish fraternity ElderWatsonDig? My brother is in APEI i think or something like that. Rememvber him talking about Alpha or soemthing
Wow, you may be on to something. IF only you knew the significance of your question. But noI'm in an African American fraternity, BUT we have partnered with the Alpha Epsilons on some projects.

pimp.gif
My dude, I found out that most people who are "brutally" honest aren't that cool when someone is being brutally honest with them. You ain't one of those are you?

Naw bruh. I prefer people to dead on with me I don't care what the situation is just tell me the truth. I mean if you don't tell the truth then you not keeping it real right ???????
No doubt. That's what's up then!!

Lords of the Underground song called chief rocka the hook goes "cheif rocka numba 1 cheif rocka" and I flipped it into one of the corniest sneakerreferences of all time.

I am highly resistant to change and I used to really like the Simpsons when I was in High School

Back in 1995-96 AOL only allowed 10 characters for your SN so I had to drop a vowel to make this name fit. Now people look at me like im immature for having achildish SN when I'm pushing on 30.

Back
Top Bottom