What's the rarest Lebron PE out there?

I don't doubt that someone else owns a pair I just have never seen anyone else with a pair. I would of dropped a nice bit to get a size I could wear a fewyears back.

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

These are my fav Bron af1. To bad I could only get a sz 9. I guess they are pretty rare since I have never seen another pair.
304913224.jpg
Those are very clean... not over the top with lasering or the color scheme...
smokin.gif

Def would have been worth the loot if a 10.5/11 would have been available....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by destroy 1

if there pe's than that means there are only 1 so arent they VERY rare???
Not necessarily since most players get multiple pairs of shoes to rock during a season.....
ohwell.gif

no most players...at least most with a sig. shoe, wear a new shoe every game.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

no most players...at least most with a sig. shoe, wear a new shoe every game.

In one of LeBron's recent interviews he mentioned that he wears a NEW pair EVERY game.

This is a great post!

How about Lebrons non-signature PE's? Air max finishers, Flight 2K3, Shox VC2, Ultraflight, T-Mac 2's, Promodels, reebok questions etc. Theres gotta beonly a handful of those around with Lebrons number , not just SVSM colors

^ just thought I'd throw a pic out there. I'd personally take the Answers over any other LeBron PE
embarassed.gif

just a side note, Sole Supreme: what was the deal with those LBJ Air Raids you had?

M!ke

[h3]STORM RYDER said:[/h3]
How about Lebrons non-signature PE's? Air max finishers, Flight 2K3, Shox VC2, Ultraflight, T-Mac 2's, Promodels, reebok questions
happy.gif

205034479.jpg

205034483.jpg

114791870.jpg

305188121.jpg

203063737.jpg

203233811.jpg

249731998.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have the Ultraflights...
frown.gif
But, here's apic..

207135444.jpg

I thought he was gonna sign with adidas FOR SURE after seeing all that heat LBJ was getting for years...

Then Nike stepped in and shut it down with their stuff. the 90mil didnt hurt either!

Nice pics bkals, it seems like i got a folder full of your pics on my computer

I love those SVSM Shox VC II's, I should've really picked them up from you B, when you had them up, great stuff as always, I think yuor LB slippersmight be a rare gem.
pimp.gif

Here's some pics I have in PB,

[h3]DIGITALJORDAN said:[/h3]
laugh.gif
Bkals knows what's up with this
laugh.gif

LOL... I was waiting for a reply.. interesting experience to say the least!
roll.gif

[h3]STORM RYDER said:[/h3]
Nice pics bkals, it seems like i got a folder full of your pics on my computer

Glad you like them!
happy.gif

[h3]SoLeSuPrEmE said:[/h3]
I love those SVSM Shox VC II's, I should've really picked them up from you B, when you had them up, great stuff as always, I think yuor LB slippers might be a rare gem.
pimp.gif

Thanks Sole! I was lucky enough to pick up a DS pair recently... I'll keep you in mind if I see any more!
smile.gif

Since you mentioned it.. here's the PE sandals.. haha

114737079.jpg

^^^ Ahh the SNL's.....Not a 1/1.. There's been a few pairs undergound for sometime now....
wink.gif
There's also ANOTHER version of the"SNL's" and it's not the GR Black/White type that previously released. PO

now i was just thinking, but what about the ZLII triple double colorway? how rare are those?

yeah those teal-$## colored 1's are sick.....i would have to say the RED/YELLOW/BLK/ORG lebron AF1's that were made for SNL, i have only seen one pairand they were crazy, destressed yellow rear quarter with pressure stamped black ostrich heal tab.....so nasty!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom