What's the rarest Lebron PE out there?

I guess the other Oregon guys could chime in but to my knowledge I have seen one-offs made on-campus (spacejam xi lows) come to mind and so the rarest ones areprobably in some nike employees closet never to see the light of day... I have also seen some white black versions of the II's that were made on campusthat I am sure are less than 5 pairs because they were only made to test a change in the zoom-air placement.... U guys could go on with this for weeks......

Originally Posted by djshox

I guess the other Oregon guys could chime in but to my knowledge I have seen one-offs made on-campus (spacejam xi lows) come to mind and so the rarest ones are probably in some nike employees closet never to see the light of day... I have also seen some white black versions of the II's that were made on campus that I am sure are less than 5 pairs because they were only made to test a change in the zoom-air placement.... U guys could go on with this for weeks......
Exactly....That is what i was trying to say. Back on the Orange AZG's....Digital is right, i doubt anyone has seen them. As noted they werecustom-made, what he didnt note, which is useful for anyone interested, since yall do not know much about them, was that they were made for a former employee.The fact i could(if desired) obtain his contact information, lets me know i have the chance to one day,possibly, see a picture of them. I wish more threadslike this were in existance nowadays, because it gives us the room to have an great discussion. PO

Trust me they were kinda cool to see but there not that great. As far as the colorway goes there are gr's that I would rather have. Just cool how they hadthe persoanl touch. Something any collector would dream about having done for them.

^^^ Nice DJ. Based on the "description" i've heard about them, they sound simple too. There are definately other LeBron models that floor me, andleave me clueless as to why this wasn't available for me to even remotely have a chance at... Regarding the personal touch, let say i bamboozled someone tohave that done for me once....
laugh.gif
PO

Originally Posted by baby dill

Word. I guess I feel better, because I've been scratching my head on the Orange AZG's. I don't know a damn thing about them.

I think if I can track down ROY AZG's and Pink LB2's, I'll be *almost* done with the AZG/LB2.
* paging Spursniperseven....*

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

would the COMPLEX III's fall into this category? I didnt even know they existed till today

lol yea i didnt know they existed until today either. They look ok but there just like the Blue Play-off remix's.

but they dont really look to good in my opinion.

If you dudes only knew. I am here and I am still amazed at the 'moch ups' done....

I would consider certain pairs rare OR PEs because Bron doesnt even see some stuff Sampled up.

I even heard sometimes the line has others Produced without HQ knowing and then they end up on the street. Something to think about.

Like someone mentioned.. You could ponder THIS topic for years....

I would LOVE to sit and talk about all the mock-ups. If someone would be so kind as to fill me in as to what they all look like.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

This would be a wonderful topic for us to talk about in person with you guys i know in this thread.... We could go for days... I have "witnessed"many creations as the advertisement notes, and there's just some crazy stuff. It's lets u into the mind of these designers and honestly it lets u knowhow talented some of these guys are.... The initial stages to me are where the magic happens. It's just simply insane. PO

like rock, PO, and brooks have mentioned there are lots of 1ofs of all the lebron models. some are insane and some are just plain ugly thats why the generalpublic doesn't get to see them. i have seen quite a few, some even before the shoe was finally finished and decided on. random colorways random designs. ihave a few "samples" "mock ups" whatever you want to call them, they even have the designers notes written on the shoe and such.

nike is full of ideas.

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

like rock, PO, and brooks have mentioned there are lots of 1ofs of all the lebron models. some are insane and some are just plain ugly thats why the general public doesn't get to see them. i have seen quite a few, some even before the shoe was finally finished and decided on. random colorways random designs. i have a few "samples" "mock ups" whatever you want to call them, they even have the designers notes written on the shoe and such.

nike is full of ideas.

can we get some pics? if you can post 'em.

It seems that we will never see the truley rare samples.

One limited that comes to mind for me for are Dunkman II Lows....my holy grail!

Double O
i think ur ZL2 low "white/orange" and "white/blue" are Rare too

my favourite!!!!!
lebron_4_pink.jpg

another point related to this topic... when we talk about things being "Rare".... I am surprised that no one here breaks out pics of shoes that wentthrough the whole process of of development but for whatever reason dont make it to market. I know before the zoom generation was decided on there were otherversions made. I have a couple pairs of shoes that never made it to the market but I cant show pics for obvious reasons, since they are all supposed to bedestroyed
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom