What's the most you've ever spent on one pair of sneakers NT?

I was ready to drop $2000 for some Air Mags last year but just decided to wait for whatever they have in store for 2015. Most I've actually spent was $400 for some 2000 Concords a while back.

$406 after tax for the Pine Foam Pros last september(2 pair)
that was my first time spending $190+ for a single pair of shoes in my life. I get everything else I really want for retail or less, not really one for doing too much browsing through b/s(actually think I've only purchased 2 pairs from other people in my life, 06 All Star AF1 lows & white/navy XVI)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I was ready to drop $2000 for some Air Mags last year but just decided to wait for whatever they have in store for 2015. Most I've actually spent was $400 for some 2000 Concords a while back.
People really think these are coming in a few years?

I spent close to a grand on OG Black/Red VIII's, regret reselling them.

$225 for sz11 Viotech trainers. It kind of killed me but I loved that shoe and anything above a sz10 was really rare. Im a sz10.5 and bought a 10.5 in them and they barely fit. I was so disappointed because I got them for a deal but flipped them and found an 11. Price was kind of high but id probably spend the same amount again if not more cus im not into shoes anymore but those have alywas interested me. Other than that I dont think ive spent more than $180 on anything cus I used to find deals on eBay and got DMP XIs, Space Jams, HK AF 1s, etc... for under $200.

$300 for '11 Concords
30t6p3b.gif

$160 for some Resn sb dunk high's "guucis". Its not that I dont like expensive shoes, but whenever I go to pull the trigger on a $200 pair of jordans, I always find 2-3 other pairs of vans, sb's whatever for that same price and that just seems more logical

retail+tax for the XI/XII pack. everything else I used my disco for till I quit. I wouldn't spend more than 300 hundred on kicks and I would really, really, have to like them.

230 for DS electric blue foams that sit in my closet and collect dust.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom