What's the most you have/would spend on a pair of Jordans?

$400 for an exclusive pair of kicks sz 10 that i will not announce to the public...still feel like a jerk for spending alot of money but definitly worth itbecause they are going for much more than that

i usually only spend retail on new shoes and if i want an og or older retro i usually look for a vnds pair cuz im gonna end up rocking them anyways so its hardfor me to spend some of the insane ds prices but i just copped a pair of vnds og obsidian (high top) xii's for $200...i thought it was a pretty good deal

most i spent was $235 for DS Black/Red-Purple VII's ("raptors"), with my OG Black/Red XII's close behind with $225.

most i would spend would prolly be around $400....if it where DS White/Cement IVs or Cali SB...but then again i dont think i could bring myself to buy thosewhite/cement IV's because i couldnt even rock them. but still around $400

most spend on one individual jordan is 350 for DS black/red 4's, and i spend 550 for the dmp's.
the most i was spend is like 2 grand, depends on the shoe and what its value is.

Most i've spent on 1 pair is $400 for DS retro infrared VI's. I feel that 350-400 is okay for these DS. Most recently, $255 on DS and absolutely ICEYGrape V's. And $215 for retro bred XI NDS.

Most i would ever spend? You cant put a limit on it. If i want it bad enough, and if its worth it to me, i will pay.

Most I've ever spent was $370 on the 6/17 CDP. Since I didn't get the DMP when it first dropped I plan on spending anywhere from $800-1200 next month.

most i've spent was $650 for some black/red xi's and blk/infrared vi's...deal was $1000 for two infs and the xi's but ended up not wanting tobuy two infs, which i now regret since i traded my infs for DMP vi's last week (infs were done)

Back
Top Bottom