Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Dudes holding thr girls purses. I see it all the time! Thats taking it too far, its sad really.

girl i was talking to said her ex-bf used to cut her nails. deaded her after hearing that

Dudes holding thr girls purses. I see it all the time! Thats taking it too far, its sad really.

One of my friends drove an hour to my apartment to pick up his ex one weekend.
30t6p3b.gif

my boy on the phone alil while ago beggin a chick to chill/beat....saying Please and all that 
30t6p3b.gif

my boy on the phone alil while ago beggin a chick to chill/beat....saying Please and all that 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Man...

I used to go to school with this guy who was feeling this girl that was a year younger than us. I knew of the girl, but I didn't know her like that and I knew she had a brother a few years older than us. So, long story short my boy was trying to get with her and she asked a favor. She asked him to buy her some Varsity Red VI's for her brother and she'll pay him back. I didn't think too much of it because I knew she had a brother and it MIGHT have been what she said. So my friend bought the shoes and gave them to her. She only gave him like $60 and she gave them to her boyfriend.

Laughed at him for weeks. He never even got with her either.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 got played

and smh at that pic 
indifferent.gif

in Vegas..
my friend gave another friend of mine $100 to buy a round of shots for us.. he came back with nothing.. 
indifferent.gif

dude used up all of the money on some random females at the bar who ended up having either BFs or dates. 

in Vegas..
my friend gave another friend of mine $100 to buy a round of shots for us.. he came back with nothing.. 
indifferent.gif

dude used up all of the money on some random females at the bar who ended up having either BFs or dates. 

Man...

I used to go to school with this guy who was feeling this girl that was a year younger than us. I knew of the girl, but I didn't know her like that and I knew she had a brother a few years older than us. So, long story short my boy was trying to get with her and she asked a favor. She asked him to buy her some Varsity Red VI's for her brother and she'll pay him back. I didn't think too much of it because I knew she had a brother and it MIGHT have been what she said. So my friend bought the shoes and gave them to her. She only gave him like $60 and she gave them to her boyfriend.

Laughed at him for weeks. He never even got with her either.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 got played

and smh at that pic 
indifferent.gif

This though....

322032318.jpg

whats wrong with this tho?
if anything we need more gentlemen like that man and less of you little boys that think that helping out a woman is simpish
pimp.gif
to that man

This though....

322032318.jpg

if anything we need more gentlemen like that man and less of you little boys that think that helping out a woman is simpish
pimp.gif
to that man

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

This though....

pimp.gif
to that man
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

This though....

pimp.gif
to that man
indifferent.gif

Back when I was a Freshman I use to give some girl money,

and use to carry some others girls backpack after lunch to class, broad always gave me a hug & kiss on the cheek though
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Back when I was a Freshman I use to give some girl money,

and use to carry some others girls backpack after lunch to class, broad always gave me a hug & kiss on the cheek though
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom