Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nothing serious, this girl I dealt with one time asked me for $. I said what for, she said gas $. I said, I don't do that. Then she proceeds to tell me how other dudes she talk to give her gas money all of the time whenever her and them would meet up anywhere. (She had a job BTW). I simply said they are stupid for doing that. Then she was talking to her sister about how I called it stupid and her sister said the usual, "Only broke n***** wouldn't give a girl money when she asked for it." - I was like Ok.
++%+$%* scavengers at its finest
roll.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I feel kinda simpish at times because I make sure to send a rose to this chick at work through our IM service at work each day(just like an emoticon but still)
It's not really a simp move but I feel like a sucker all the same. i have no clue how that started either...and today I realized it was a little worse because I'm off and just texted her a pic of a rose.

Not a big deal, but still
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ You trying to convince yourself that you aren't doing anything suckerish. Cut that mess out man.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I feel kinda simpish at times because I make sure to send a rose to this chick at work through our IM service at work each day(just like an emoticon but still)
It's not really a simp move but I feel like a sucker all the same. i have no clue how that started either...and today I realized it was a little worse because I'm off and just texted her a pic of a rose.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ You trying to convince yourself that you aren't doing anything suckerish. Cut that mess out man.

Facebook has turned into the big collective Simp Fest in the history of mankind and it's downright disgusting.  Every time these birds post up mobile uploads of them posin' in the mirror or an album of low grade "photoshoot" pics, it's a gang of _'s scramblin' to hit that "Like" button or post simp comments.  %#%$ is disgusting
sick.gif

b8835cd9e0d7b6c563b2adbb35c769ea12e733c.png

Facebook has turned into the big collective Simp Fest in the history of mankind and it's downright disgusting.  Every time these birds post up mobile uploads of them posin' in the mirror or an album of low grade "photoshoot" pics, it's a gang of _'s scramblin' to hit that "Like" button or post simp comments.  %#%$ is disgusting
sick.gif

Nah the funniest ones are when there is a blatant "big boned" female that doesn't look good at all, folks are quick to call her pretty etc. I think it is more annoying when other girls hype their friends up than when dudes do it.

Nah the funniest ones are when there is a blatant "big boned" female that doesn't look good at all, folks are quick to call her pretty etc. I think it is more annoying when other girls hype their friends up than when dudes do it.

Nothing serious, this girl I dealt with one time asked me for $. I said what for, she said gas $. I said, I don't do that. Then she proceeds to tell me how other dudes she talk to give her gas money all of the time whenever her and them would meet up anywhere. (She had a job BTW). I simply said they are stupid for doing that. Then she was talking to her sister about how I called it stupid and her sister said the usual, "Only broke n***** wouldn't give a girl money when she asked for it." - I was like Ok.
This right here is why girls are at fault.  Most of them cant think for themselves and listen to their sister/mom/girlfriends/crappy tv talk shows (POS oprah)/crappy magazines for dating advice.  Thats why think stuff like asking for moneyy is okay.  The people that surround them are the ones that poison them against you (guys in general I mean).  They are brainwashed pretty much. 

Matter of fact guys are brainwashed too.  All these herbs sitting around watching Tv wondering how to get girls see one of those jared jewelry store commercials think they have found their answer. 

The smart ones learn fast.  The dumb ones dont. 

Im a little mad. 

This right here is why girls are at fault.  Most of them cant think for themselves and listen to their sister/mom/girlfriends/crappy tv talk shows (POS oprah)/crappy magazines for dating advice.  Thats why think stuff like asking for moneyy is okay.  The people that surround them are the ones that poison them against you (guys in general I mean).  They are brainwashed pretty much. 

Matter of fact guys are brainwashed too.  All these herbs sitting around watching Tv wondering how to get girls see one of those jared jewelry store commercials think they have found their answer. 

Im a little mad. 

And to top it off, that girl has a little brother. I think he was like 7 at the time. He would grab him and kiss on him non stop and just BABY him. Have him playing with little girls, playing jump rope etc. I was like, let the lil dude hang out with me and we can go workout or something. She was like, "No you are going to corrupt him. My little man is going to be a sweetheart. Little girls are going to love him. He is going to respect women, blah blah blah." I don't know, I think she was setting him up for failure.

That conversation was a spinoff of me and her's men giving girls $ convo.

And to top it off, that girl has a little brother. I think he was like 7 at the time. He would grab him and kiss on him non stop and just BABY him. Have him playing with little girls, playing jump rope etc. I was like, let the lil dude hang out with me and we can go workout or something. She was like, "No you are going to corrupt him. My little man is going to be a sweetheart. Little girls are going to love him. He is going to respect women, blah blah blah." I don't know, I think she was setting him up for failure.

That conversation was a spinoff of me and her's men giving girls $ convo.

I simped hard for my ex-gf once. I was in the 10th grade and she was in the 12th. Long story short...I gave her a free present.

SMH at myself.

I simped hard for my ex-gf once. I was in the 10th grade and she was in the 12th. Long story short...I gave her a free present.

SMH at myself.

I agree with you, never really saw why I should give up gas money for you to come enjoy yourself with me. If you wanna be out you pay to make it happen. If you were driving me around...sure, I'm using some of your gas to enjoy myself at no cost while you will have to refill your gas tank, but otherwise i'm paying you to come out with me AND I still have my own gas to pay, my %!@+ ain't free. 
and I guess I'm quoting you again 
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
C Money 88 05 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I ain't gonna lie, that's the exact thing I was thinking and what made me post, I went google for a damn pic of a rose just to text her because I wasn't at work. That took %!@+ to a new level. The IM thing really is was just whatever IMO, but %!@+ just got real for me and the entire thing when that happened 
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with you, never really saw why I should give up gas money for you to come enjoy yourself with me. If you wanna be out you pay to make it happen. If you were driving me around...sure, I'm using some of your gas to enjoy myself at no cost while you will have to refill your gas tank, but otherwise i'm paying you to come out with me AND I still have my own gas to pay, my %!@+ ain't free. 
and I guess I'm quoting you again 
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
C Money 88 05 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I ain't gonna lie, that's the exact thing I was thinking and what made me post, I went google for a damn pic of a rose just to text her because I wasn't at work. That took %!@+ to a new level. The IM thing really is was just whatever IMO, but %!@+ just got real for me and the entire thing when that happened 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

Back when NT invaded the JJB forum. There was this girl on the jjb forum who posted that she was hungry but she did not have any money at the moment, and this one NTer (I can't remember who) sent her some money through paypal to buy her dinner. I thought that was pretty simpish

hahahahahahahahh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

no #$%^& way
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

Back when NT invaded the JJB forum. There was this girl on the jjb forum who posted that she was hungry but she did not have any money at the moment, and this one NTer (I can't remember who) sent her some money through paypal to buy her dinner. I thought that was pretty simpish

hahahahahahahahh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

no #$%^& way
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Im a little mad. 

the thing is this is the majority of women...

how do you combat the social norm of thirstiness from other guys??

Im a little mad. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Im a little mad. 

I have no idea.  I just do me.  Sometimes I win Sometimes I lose (this is everything not just with girls). 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Im a little mad. 

I have no idea.  I just do me.  Sometimes I win Sometimes I lose (this is everything not just with girls). 

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

sick.gif

roll.gif
QFT. Got these chicks thinkin they beyonce

sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

sick.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

sick.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom