whats the most money you ever had in your bank account?

Before I bought my car I had 5k all the time, but now I only got 3k, but I just went on a vacation with my girl, and bought other stupid stuff.

Before I bought my car I had 5k all the time, but now I only got 3k, but I just went on a vacation with my girl, and bought other stupid stuff.

Dang how did some of u get like 20-30k? I know I spend way too much money, but I'm cuttingway back, gonna get married in a year or so.

Dang how did some of u get like 20-30k? I know I spend way too much money, but I'm cuttingway back, gonna get married in a year or so.

$15K saved right now... shoulda had at least $20K by now, but been spending recklessly lately (new tv, new dslr, chicago tix, vegas tix, going out to eat everyday, etc.) smh

$15K saved right now... shoulda had at least $20K by now, but been spending recklessly lately (new tv, new dslr, chicago tix, vegas tix, going out to eat everyday, etc.) smh

I currently have 13k between checking and savings.
Im a 19yr old full time student with part time job.
Been saving a lot for a big purchase, I've held back on so many things this year.

Wish I would've learned to save at a younger age.

I currently have 13k between checking and savings.
Im a 19yr old full time student with part time job.
Been saving a lot for a big purchase, I've held back on so many things this year.

Wish I would've learned to save at a younger age.

i think around 12-15K

i had just graduated from HS and needed to buy a new car (2008)

i bought my truck, and a macbook, truck would be paid off by mid next year

and no, it wasn't my parents money
laugh.gif

i think around 12-15K

i had just graduated from HS and needed to buy a new car (2008)

i bought my truck, and a macbook, truck would be paid off by mid next year

and no, it wasn't my parents money
laugh.gif

almost 6k this summer working for the military. I felt like i was ballin too. Now that I look back, I should have made some better choices and I would have a lot more. Now I'm down to 2,300 and rent ($520) is due
frown.gif
Money goes soooo fast. I'm not working now so i've got to stretch that out as far as possible until i find a gig.

almost 6k this summer working for the military. I felt like i was ballin too. Now that I look back, I should have made some better choices and I would have a lot more. Now I'm down to 2,300 and rent ($520) is due
frown.gif
Money goes soooo fast. I'm not working now so i've got to stretch that out as far as possible until i find a gig.

17 stacks

most prob woulda had 25 by now

i lost 500 bones couple days ago to some dumb $%%%....so embarrassing

playing a thin line with being back to 4 figs now. mee no like.

17 stacks

most prob woulda had 25 by now

i lost 500 bones couple days ago to some dumb $%%%....so embarrassing

playing a thin line with being back to 4 figs now. mee no like.

mine was 19,500 from selling my sti
bought some shoes some clothes some more shoes
and bought a new car and im actually sitting at -$45 HAHAHAHHA
sucks lol but i got a new car so it will work out fine

mine was 19,500 from selling my sti
bought some shoes some clothes some more shoes
and bought a new car and im actually sitting at -$45 HAHAHAHHA
sucks lol but i got a new car so it will work out fine

Back
Top Bottom