What's the Most Memorable Sporting Event You've Attended?

1. Raiders 2000-01 AFC Championship game loss to the Ravens
2. Raiders 2002-03 AFC Championship game win over the Titans
3. A's Game 3 2001 Divisional Series loss to Yankees (was sitting first row behind the A's dugout, remember Posada's solo shot and Jeter's flip like it was yesterday)
4. Antawn Jamison's second consecutive 51 point game in OT win over the Lakers
5. San Jose Earthquakes 2003 5-4 aggregate win over the Los Angeles Galaxy
6. Entire 2010-11 Raiders Season

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

- 2011 Rose Bowl: TCU-Wisconsin

- 95/96 NFC Championship game: Cowboys- Packers
i really dont like you
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

2010 World Series Game 1 Giants vs Rangers

It was my birthday and I didnt have any tickets. I was getting ready to watch the game on my couch when I decided to go on the Giants website to see if I could score some last minute tickets. Sitting on my couch 1 hour before the first pitch, I had my finger over the F5 button refreshing the screen. By some act of God, a couple tickets popped up and long story short, by the 3rd inning I was watching the World Series in person on my birthday and we won!

My seat:

2010 World Series Game 2 Giants vs Rangers

Same story as above but it wasnt my birthday. I was able to cop 2 tickets off the Giants website so one of my homies came along.

Our seats:

2010 World Series Game 1 Giants vs Rangers

It was my birthday and I didnt have any tickets. I was getting ready to watch the game on my couch when I decided to go on the Giants website to see if I could score some last minute tickets. Sitting on my couch 1 hour before the first pitch, I had my finger over the F5 button refreshing the screen. By some act of God, a couple tickets popped up and long story short, by the 3rd inning I was watching the World Series in person on my birthday and we won!

My seat:

2010 World Series Game 2 Giants vs Rangers

Same story as above but it wasnt my birthday. I was able to cop 2 tickets off the Giants website so one of my homies came along.

Our seats:

Niners Vs. Seahawks (Coach Sings first game)
2010 NLDS Game 1 vs. Braves (Timmy sets club record)
Niners Vs. Cardinals (MNF when the niners forced I think7 turnovers, it was also Dashon Goldson's breakout game I believe)

These are the most memorable for me. I wish I could afford to go to more sporting events.

Niners Vs. Seahawks (Coach Sings first game)
2010 NLDS Game 1 vs. Braves (Timmy sets club record)
Niners Vs. Cardinals (MNF when the niners forced I think7 turnovers, it was also Dashon Goldson's breakout game I believe)

These are the most memorable for me. I wish I could afford to go to more sporting events.

Raptors at the Knicks earlier this season was extremely exciting.. Glad to see the Garden back to what it should sound like during a game.

Raptors at the Knicks earlier this season was extremely exciting.. Glad to see the Garden back to what it should sound like during a game.

recently, I was there the other night when FSU beat Duke. It was pretty cool taking down the #1, defending champ. Got to rush the court too
laugh.gif

recently, I was there the other night when FSU beat Duke. It was pretty cool taking down the #1, defending champ. Got to rush the court too
laugh.gif

the best football game ever played...Super Bowl XXII when the glorious broncos of denver were crowned champions of the world. my dad and i both were crying at the end of the game - i grew up with john elway and had seen him fail so many times it was amazing to be there when he won it all

the best football game ever played...Super Bowl XXII when the glorious broncos of denver were crowned champions of the world. my dad and i both were crying at the end of the game - i grew up with john elway and had seen him fail so many times it was amazing to be there when he won it all

Back
Top Bottom