What's the last good thing that has happened to you?

I woke up this morning that was definitely a good thing for me.  Life is good and I appreciate everyone that is in my life.

I woke up this morning that was definitely a good thing for me.  Life is good and I appreciate everyone that is in my life.

happened like 3 days ago, my bottle of zyrtex ran out and i couldn't get a refill so i go to the pharmacy and ask if i can get one anyways. he gives me 100 tablets for $7 #winning.

happened like 3 days ago, my bottle of zyrtex ran out and i couldn't get a refill so i go to the pharmacy and ask if i can get one anyways. he gives me 100 tablets for $7 #winning.

Getting to spend the whole day with my son today. he is 10 months and learning new things all the time...

Getting to spend the whole day with my son today. he is 10 months and learning new things all the time...

Originally Posted by minus28

Thats whats up. Love it cause I swear my 3 year old was a new born baby in diapers like last week. 
-Didnt have a job for two months and now I have two. Having to decide between two great jobs is kinda tough.

-Finally started working out again cause I want to impress a lady. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by minus28

Thats whats up. Love it cause I swear my 3 year old was a new born baby in diapers like last week. 
-Didnt have a job for two months and now I have two. Having to decide between two great jobs is kinda tough.

-Finally started working out again cause I want to impress a lady. 
embarassed.gif

^ i didnt know you had a kid RUST
pimp.gif

-becoming a godfather back in march.
-finding out my raise is in the works
-got a real good deal on a pair of blk/red XIs
-winning a few bills on a season long football pool was pretty nice too

^ i didnt know you had a kid RUST
pimp.gif

-becoming a godfather back in march.
-finding out my raise is in the works
-got a real good deal on a pair of blk/red XIs
-winning a few bills on a season long football pool was pretty nice too

College graduation in less than a week.

Given the times I've been on academic probation, I never thought I'd get here.

1st degree in my immediate family too, I'm sure my grandma will be flowing tears.

College graduation in less than a week.

Given the times I've been on academic probation, I never thought I'd get here.

1st degree in my immediate family too, I'm sure my grandma will be flowing tears.

Professor pushed the due date of an essay I wasnt going to do back a few days. I ended up doing it
pimp.gif

Professor pushed the due date of an essay I wasnt going to do back a few days. I ended up doing it
pimp.gif

I have a gtr and I smashed a girl who has a gtr as well, Friday and sat.
pimp.gif
Going back to her house this weekend lolz

I have a gtr and I smashed a girl who has a gtr as well, Friday and sat.
pimp.gif
Going back to her house this weekend lolz

man i hope my luck change because these past few weeks been bad...real bad man.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom