What's the HOTTEST hot sauce you've ever had?

I can't stand super hot hot sauce.
sick.gif

I stick with that Cholula.
pimp.gif

Man im so soft whene it comes to hot sauce. Most I can take is hot sauce from the Chinese spot, KFC, etc.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I cant even take halal hot sauce, and I love halal food. How hot is that compared to some strong stuff out there?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man im so soft whene it comes to hot sauce. Most I can take is hot sauce from the Chinese spot, KFC, etc.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I cant even take halal hot sauce, and I love halal food. How hot is that compared to some strong stuff out there?
I'm not sure on comparison but try some of that green Tabasco. It's not hot but has the flavor that most people are looking for in a hotsauce. I put that stuff on EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

honestly, for those that eat at the halal carts in nyc, that hot sauce they have is the hottest I've ever tasted. I poured a good amount the very firsttime I had it and I had to throw it away. I can't get past a small strip of that stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by psykhO

Flatliners wings

heres the link I don't know how to upload the vid.. not me btw
roll.gif

roll.gif
He offered the dudes one and they were like "Ummmm No thanks." I love hot sauce anyway. I eat it pretty much oneverything so nothing is really that hot to me anymore. Except for this dinosaur sauce (thats what its called) and the insanity stuff.

International food day in the 4th grade. My boy from Pakistan brought in some green sauce that we ate with these bread dumplings. I grew hair on my chest thatday.

Originally Posted by JSoN619

NYC's hot sauce from gyro on 53rd/6th.....

QFT

I stopped by there the other day and some of it got on my finger. Didn't want to waste any of it and needless to say I thought my tongue was going to falloff. When it's mixed with the food its not all that bad, but by itself, good luck.

The "Flatliner" buffalo wings from Buffalo Wing Factory are hot, too hot to even enjoy. I had nearly a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk afterwards.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by NT OG

tapatio is perfect to me

pimp.gif

I got a collection of sorts...I buy any new stuff I can find. Green Tabasco is my go to stuff though...not really hot but way better flavor than Frank's

i love tabasco sauce. but whats the difference between the green one and the regular one. is the regular one more hot

D.O.A sauce from buffalo wing university. I had both the D.O.A and the Flatliner and the D.O.A is a bit more hotter. had the runs all night long, stomach hurtall night. never again.

Back
Top Bottom