What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

I snatched up 300 $ outta my senior prom date purse at the after party while she was playin beer pong. Then helped her look for it. {kanye shrug} lol the kid was young,dumb, n reckless. Post yours.

same thing cept it wasnt my prom date just a girl I knew

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

I snatched up 300 $ outta my senior prom date purse at the after party while she was playin beer pong. Then helped her look for it. {kanye shrug} lol the kid was young,dumb, n reckless. Post yours.

same thing cept it wasnt my prom date just a girl I knew

Wow some crazy stories
laugh.gif

Dallassneakerhead. Sorry can't quote for $#* on this iPad but wth u talk in bout, yea My grimeyness involves bein a theif, robin my prom date, some feens, and even my connect. But i never did no ayo *%#+ like haven !%%@*@ drink piss, or nutting on *%#+ n havin someone eat it... That's just ayo. So i dunno why u said As for you OP, Musta been talk in bout the wrong #%#+%.

Dallassneakerhead. Sorry can't quote for $#* on this iPad but wth u talk in bout, yea My grimeyness involves bein a theif, robin my prom date, some feens, and even my connect. But i never did no ayo *%#+ like haven !%%@*@ drink piss, or nutting on *%#+ n havin someone eat it... That's just ayo. So i dunno why u said As for you OP, Musta been talk in bout the wrong #%#+%.

It's funny cuz I only got 200 posts, but I been on nt for a hot minute..... Wen i made this post i was about too take it down and it popped up, tha light bulb went on, to make this post... I knew it was goon blow up. Cuz if any of y'all like me then we got stories FOR DAYZ. And clearly some of y'all go HARDER then me.
laugh.gif
thanks for the laughs homies keep it goin if y'all want.

It's funny cuz I only got 200 posts, but I been on nt for a hot minute..... Wen i made this post i was about too take it down and it popped up, tha light bulb went on, to make this post... I knew it was goon blow up. Cuz if any of y'all like me then we got stories FOR DAYZ. And clearly some of y'all go HARDER then me.
laugh.gif
thanks for the laughs homies keep it goin if y'all want.

Iight so happened back in high school.  I was having a really bad day so I wasn't speaking much to anyone the whole day.  I'm in the lunchroom and this dude is talking to some chick I know. I walked pass them and he backed up as I was walking pass so I bumped into him.  It was honestly a mistake on both our parts but instead of me turning around and saying "mybad" or something like that, I just kept it moving.  About 10mins later as I'm sitting down some chick walks up to me and says, "Jah wanna know why you bumped him".  I was lost, I completely forgot I bumped someone.  I told her I didn't notice him and he said, "Too late, you gonna get *%+##$ up after lunch".  Now I'm really lost but I play it cool.  As I'm leaving the lunchroom I notice a group of dudes following me and my boys.  Its the dude I bumped and his team.  They keep telling me to come to the staircase and "talk'.  I'm not stupid and completely out numbered so I keep it moving to my next class.  Never heard about it again.  I stopped seeing the dude after a while.

Fast forward a couple months ahead.  I'm leaving the lunchroom and I notice 3 chicks following me.  I walk into the locker room and I turn around to see one of the chicks pointing at me.  I approach her and she tell he she thinks I'm cute and passes me her number.  This was a Monday.  I talk to her on the phone on Tuesday and she's telling me her life story.  The usual stuff.  I'm asking her about her man and she say, "You know someone from school named Jah?".  (My face
laugh.gif
)  So I tell her, "Nah, I don't know him personally but I heard that name before".  She goes on to tell me he had to leave the state for a while to life with family so she's lonely.  I tell her to come with a friend to chill with me and my boy the next day.

Now its Wednesday.  Long story short, I smashed his girl on the staircase of my boy's building
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Iight so happened back in high school.  I was having a really bad day so I wasn't speaking much to anyone the whole day.  I'm in the lunchroom and this dude is talking to some chick I know. I walked pass them and he backed up as I was walking pass so I bumped into him.  It was honestly a mistake on both our parts but instead of me turning around and saying "mybad" or something like that, I just kept it moving.  About 10mins later as I'm sitting down some chick walks up to me and says, "Jah wanna know why you bumped him".  I was lost, I completely forgot I bumped someone.  I told her I didn't notice him and he said, "Too late, you gonna get *%+##$ up after lunch".  Now I'm really lost but I play it cool.  As I'm leaving the lunchroom I notice a group of dudes following me and my boys.  Its the dude I bumped and his team.  They keep telling me to come to the staircase and "talk'.  I'm not stupid and completely out numbered so I keep it moving to my next class.  Never heard about it again.  I stopped seeing the dude after a while.

Fast forward a couple months ahead.  I'm leaving the lunchroom and I notice 3 chicks following me.  I walk into the locker room and I turn around to see one of the chicks pointing at me.  I approach her and she tell he she thinks I'm cute and passes me her number.  This was a Monday.  I talk to her on the phone on Tuesday and she's telling me her life story.  The usual stuff.  I'm asking her about her man and she say, "You know someone from school named Jah?".  (My face
laugh.gif
)  So I tell her, "Nah, I don't know him personally but I heard that name before".  She goes on to tell me he had to leave the state for a while to life with family so she's lonely.  I tell her to come with a friend to chill with me and my boy the next day.

Now its Wednesday.  Long story short, I smashed his girl on the staircase of my boy's building
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.

lulz
are they about that life?

roll.gif

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

lulz
are they about that life?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

eek.gif
at goin at his girl too
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whyd you play some lines like 4 times though?

This is epic as @!$! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

eek.gif
at goin at his girl too
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whyd you play some lines like 4 times though?

This is epic as @!$! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom