whats the furthest youve driven to get some food vol. i need some chick fil a in my life

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

i drove 45 minutes to the city to get some 53rd and 6th

WORTH EVERY DAMN GALLON!
This
pimp.gif

20 min drive for me tho

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Down here?
Boynton Beach Blvd

I thought there was one in broward? theres another one in lake worth rd
pimp.gif

I want to go to the chimichurri truck down in miami but its like a hour away
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Down here?
Boynton Beach Blvd

I thought there was one in broward? theres another one in lake worth rd
pimp.gif

I want to go to the chimichurri truck down in miami but its like a hour away
eyes.gif

Always driving from SF to daly city for some In and Out. It's not too far - it's a 15 min drive.

Always driving from SF to daly city for some In and Out. It's not too far - it's a 15 min drive.

San Antonio to Austin (about 2 hours) for some Katz's Deli. Glad me and my boy made the trip b/c they closed down not too long after that

2 hours from the bronx to philly for sum Tony Lukes. Worth the wait and light drizzle. Tryna get that movement goin again before summer really heats up

2 hours from the bronx to philly for sum Tony Lukes. Worth the wait and light drizzle. Tryna get that movement goin again before summer really heats up

San Antonio to Austin (about 2 hours) for some Katz's Deli. Glad me and my boy made the trip b/c they closed down not too long after that

Hour and a half to go to Sonics.

I was high as hell and they always play the commercial in DC but the closest one is in Fredericksburg, VA. I said !#*$ it and made the drive. I literally was still baked on the way back.

Hour and a half to go to Sonics.

I was high as hell and they always play the commercial in DC but the closest one is in Fredericksburg, VA. I said !#*$ it and made the drive. I literally was still baked on the way back.

Back
Top Bottom