Whats the fastest you've gone in a car?

At the track in a '68 Hemi Barracuda 171 MPH in the quarter.

In my dad's friend's 2008 Challenger Srt8 170.

Both scary, but even more so when driving a car that's 40+ years old...although it does have all the bells and whistles.

In the process of building my 408 stroker to go into my light (3300 lbs) 1975 Dodge Dart Sport and I've got a 2010 Challenger B5 Blue Classic R/T with abuild date of Oct/Sep. Saving up for a twin screw Techco Supercharger to add another 140+ HP to move that heavy beast.

Drove my uncle's Lambo to South Beach (Ocean Drive) goin 150
pimp.gif

E-gears FTW
pimp.gif

couldnt tell me nothing i just turned 16 and got to push a Lambo!

Originally Posted by NewZ05

115 in a 92 Honda Accord
pimp.gif
I miss that car
I did the same in mine but it wanted to keep going...i didn't even realize how fast i was going either i was just in the zone with musicplaying.

I also did 115 in a G6 rental on the way up to San Francisco
And like 130 or so in an 03 Maxima as a passenger

135 in my dads 68 camaro. Most of you have no idea what going that fast in a car built in the 60's is like. It is completely raw.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Ghenges

338729132.jpg

140ish but I slowed a lil to take the pic.
laugh.gif

i said 120ish range in the lexus is250, from your avy looks like you have the 350

i gotta drive this car to feel the difference

you every been in an IS-F? or anybody on NT for that matter?

Yea it's the 350. Haven't driven the 250 but it's over 100hp difference between them.

Haven't driven the IS-F. It's a beast though from what I hear.

damn some people are duckin.. hit 140 in my g37. Prom weekend i had a f430, scared !%!*%%%! to go any more than 120 though. Shoulda topped it, 196mph is nuts

127mph in a 1985 NISSAN MAXIMA, lord what was i thinking, btw my boy was sleeping in the pass side, and i woke him up to show and dude just shut his eyes withthe quickness.

Back
Top Bottom