Whats the deal with bottle service?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

^ Well put with the party-hosting comparison. I'm not saying bottle service is a bad thing, but I go to clubs between 3-5 nights a week and I have a good time every time and rarely do sections. I'll get a bottle if I'm in the same place nearly the entire night for a bday or something, but that's about it.

A house bottle of champagne is usually $40-60 and a little more price effective if you're trying to move around and/or go to another club after.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

^ Well put with the party-hosting comparison. I'm not saying bottle service is a bad thing, but I go to clubs between 3-5 nights a week and I have a good time every time and rarely do sections. I'll get a bottle if I'm in the same place nearly the entire night for a bday or something, but that's about it.

A house bottle of champagne is usually $40-60 and a little more price effective if you're trying to move around and/or go to another club after.
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats pretty normal (for texas) ur from houston right?? my boy luny c djs out there.
when i was in san antonio i would go out about the same, when you know enough ppl ur not spending any money.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

eek.gif
eek.gif

thats pretty normal (for texas) ur from houston right?? my boy luny c djs out there.
when i was in san antonio i would go out about the same, when you know enough ppl ur not spending any money.

yeah, i'm from houston... but 3-5 consistently?

i mean... i can understand 3 (Friday, saturday, and wednesday/thursday)... 

4 is a deep week... (friday, saturday, wednesday/thursday and sunday)

but 5? i've never been on the scene that many times in one week...

that's just tiring.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I live in Houston. There are good places on Monday and Tuesday nights, too, but I usually like to use those nights to catch up on sleep.

I'm surprised so many NTers have not been in the VIP section with bottles. It'll be your best club experience ever and you'll wanna do it everytime.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

hahahahah. pretty much though.

the thing bout bottle service is that youre not paying for the alcohol ($30 bottle of goose), more of paying "to be seen", paying for the table, location and service.
thats why when ppl get the table in the corner or at the end of the hallway you're getting screwed.
only time i ever paid for bottle service, was my bday like 4 yrs ago, got 5 bottles of goose for like 400. but i dj there and knew everyone....
What you are actually paying for, is the ambience (try pulling out a bottle in your living room, putting on a cd, you'll see it aint the same), the opportunities to meet randoms, the ability to spill on the floor, or spray bubbly on broads and not worry about the cleaning bill.  You're paying for the DJ, a waitress etc
When you add it all up, it's actually cheaper than hosting a full blow party on your own.  
^ i swear some will never understand.  some people are way too tight with their money.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm surprised so many NTers have not been in the VIP section with bottles. It'll be your best club experience ever and you'll wanna do it everytime.

what do you expect when most of the people on here are still in college or don't have a good paying job where they can afford to get bottle service

Doing bottle service this Friday in ATL for my college graduation.....can't wait
pimp.gif

To much my college crowd: get some summer internships and scholarships under your belt so you can pop bottles and stunt on the broke college students.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Doing bottle service this Friday in ATL for my college graduation.....can't wait
pimp.gif

To much my college crowd: get some summer internships and scholarships under your belt so you can pop bottles and stunt on the broke college students.

can i come? 
happy.gif

wait never mind im in cali  you doin it in atl.    do it up and have fun though 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 So true.  I remember a time where I did 6 nights in a week.  Tuesday to Sunday no lie, couldn't last forever it was a short run.  But I really wasn't paying for much.  We knew people at the door, we knew managers & owners who comp'd drinks.  It was easier to sit in a lounge or a club with a few people than it was to sit in an apartment alone at the time. Passed that stage now, I pretty much never hit the club, I can only really be found with wifey and friends at a lounge now.  

Tre, you and your wife are official? I know you were engagaged for a little minute? If so, Congrats!

But
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the lack of invite so I could come ravage some CV broads
mad.gif
tired.gif

blakelys gives free bottles of rose and VIP treatment on your "birthday". just 20 to park by the vip entrance.

i got n____s having birthdays 3 times a year just for it.

BOTTLE SERVICE IS OVERRATED... DID IT ONE TIME IN NYC AND PLAYED THE TABLE ALL NIGHT MAKING SURE DUDES AINT SWIPE MY BOTTLE. it was me another homie and like 8 chicks. they was drunk off a couple drinks and i had 2 doofy magnum sized bottles with mad liquor left... i faced half the magnum bottle with like 30 mins left of party time and ended up smoking a blunt walking around wall st on a sunday morning with sum random biddy.. lol

if you got no game and a little pecker bottle service is good for you. ME , i'am getting drunk before i walk in the door...

This nicer bar is doing $60 Moet Rose and Clicquot, tonight... I'm guessing they're going out of business soon.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

ITT: A bunch of people who have never had bottle service saying how stupid it is. Meanwhile, everyone who has says how dope it is. Do the math.
Pretty much.
Every time I've got bottle service it has been wild. 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

WHERE??^^
Fox Hollow. Not sure if you're in Houston, but it's right across the street from Nox, on Nett. A FB friend of mine is a bartender there and she posted that earlier.

I've done it. I mean if the price is right and we can get the right amount of people I rather do that with friends and skip the lines. I mean we usually spend 60-100 a piece  during a weekend night anyway at the spots we go to so if we can get our own seats and spot to chill and bring back girls to for that price it is never a bad option. Especially if the cover is high and lines are long. .2-.3 of a liter is all I need after a little light pregaming to get me into my zone anyway.

2 words: "bottle card"

Way better than those measly drink tickets

But...

If you have the capital then do it

It's fun to live it up once in a while

Trust.

Back
Top Bottom