Whats the cheapest authentic place to pre order jordan shoes?

I would like to know the best place online to pre order Jordan shoe from that's cheaper then other business but authentic.

I was thinking about pre order from Detroit Kicks are they 100% legit?

Last edited:
I would like to know the best place online to present order Jordan shoe from that's cheaper then other business but authentic.

I was thinking about present order from Detroit Kicks are they 100% legit?
Detroit kicks I believe is legit but pre-orders tend to be resell or more anyway. you're way better off trying on release then if you fail(which on a GR is like a 20% chance)
buy resell

Last edited:
Wow that's a big disappointment. So basically they sell legits but replicas when it comes to pre orders? SMH Im starting to see more and more legit businesses sell fakes when it comes to pre orders. For example, some people say RMK sells legit but pre orders are most definitely fakes.

When a legit business sells fake and real are they still considered a legit business or fake?

Last edited:
Wow that's a big disappointment. So basically they sell legits but replicas when it comes to pre orders? SMH Im starting to see more and more legit businesses sell fakes when it comes to pre orders. For example, some people say RMK sells legit but pre orders are most definitely fakes.

When a legit business sells fake and real are they still considered a legit business or fake?
I didn't say anything about replicas

Back
Top Bottom