What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn homie, I ain't no killer but don't push me. For 13k somebody's getting bodied, that's not chump change. This thot I went to high school with owes me $2.50 for lunch money I lent her in high school one day. I politely reminder every time I see her that I want my money. I'm petty with my bread and can't let **** slide.
Lmao there's something wrong with you 
laugh.gif

Fool ive knocked out dudes who owed me ten dollars and you get taken for Gs and are cool about it.

you loaded , 13 Gs don't mean much to you.

About 3 days ago I was texting this white girl while babysitting my god sister (7, she's has a iPhone for some reason and can fully work and text on it). Me and this girl usually have friend zoney conversations about work or school or what have you, but his particular night she was frisky. She was doing all this dirty talk, and was basically telling me even though I've never smashed her, that's she thought that I had the Bongaloid. So at about 8 I'm like "alright I'm going to fix your dinner" and she's watching tv or some ****. I walk out of the living room, leaving my phone AND my messages with her open. I come back with some craft macaroni and a juice box, this trick is sitting her texting on my phone...
I snatched the phone from her and said go eat, and she walks into the other room with the barstools. I check my messages, and long story short the girl was basically asking me if I would ever consider smashing. My god sister replies "ewwww":smh:...
I tried telling her that wasn't me, but at this point, she's disgusted that "I would say that to her".

About 3 days ago I was texting this white girl while babysitting my god sister (7, she's has a iPhone for some reason and can fully work and text on it). Me and this girl usually have friend zoney conversations about work or school or what have you, but his particular night she was frisky. She was doing all this dirty talk, and was basically telling me even though I've never smashed her, that's she thought that I had the Bongaloid. So at about 8 I'm like "alright I'm going to fix your dinner" and she's watching tv or some ****. I walk out of the living room, leaving my phone AND my messages with her open. I come back with some craft macaroni and a juice box, this trick is sitting her texting on my phone...
I snatched the phone from her and said go eat, and she walks into the other room with the barstools. I check my messages, and long story short the girl was basically asking me if I would ever consider smashing. My god sister replies "ewwww":smh:...
I tried telling her that wasn't me, but at this point, she's disgusted that "I would say that to her".
so the little girl knew what smashing meant? take that iphone away from her.

so the little girl knew what smashing meant? take that iphone away from her.

this

Biggest L I've heard from anyone here in the thread, wow bruh.. Smh. :smh:  Who originally bought the car for 13k, you or your pops? Can't just let 13K ride away like that, unless you parents making 6 figures, or you have a really good job. 

Well I had money kept away for me by a relative and I was able to access it at 18, I paid approx 17k for it a couple years back. That was my first car too, had a lot of great memories with it. I mean I want to do something about it, but what else can be done? All I have is a VIN and she can be anywhere in the country. Who knows if the car still even exists, it might have been parted. 13 g's is 13 g's but at least I still have my Heath and well being, and wasn't held at gunpoint or something

Last edited:
Well I had money kept away for me by a relative and I was able to access it at 18, I paid approx 17k for it a couple years back. That was my first car too, had a lot of great memories with it. I mean I want to do something about it, but what else can be done? All I have is a VIN and she can be anywhere in the country. Who knows if the car still even exists, it might have been parted. 13 g's is 13 g's but at least I still have my Heath and well being, and wasn't held at gunpoint or something
Hmm I get you, sorry to hear that this happened to you bro. 
mean.gif

:smh: that's scary

Dudes really think im spreading ducktales on this heartaching L :smh:  I mean what else can I do in my position? I don't want to go that 4chan/reddit route for privacy reasons, I went to the police idk :frown:  dudes on here willing to kill someone for 13k...not me 

bruh reading that made me pissed off. You gotta find that thot

That is a true L. The other nonsense in the beginning of the thread like getting dunked on or getting caught waxing it are nothing compared to this.

13 racks :x

I'd be out looking for that car everywhere. Why can't the police just run the plate and trace it to an address?

damb mivish06, so messed up man i wonder how people live with themselves after committing acts like that. glad to hear you're remaining positive about the whole ordeal and hope things will look up in your favor soon.

Beginning.

Middle.

End.

Go.
Well I pretty much wanted to get a another newer whip, so I put my civic up on craigslist to see what kind of offers I could get for it. Lots of interest, and had people come check it out etc. I thought it would be an easy sell so I wasnt sweating it. A few people come through and this lady comes with this shady looking dude who waits in the car as she comes out to greet me. She checks out the car and whatnot, I say I got mad offers and its pretty much the first person to give me 13k that will get it. She seemed really interested and loved the car, and was so certain she wanted it, that she straight up told me she'll come through in 2 days to cop it, and to hold it down for her while she gets a certified check. 

I said ok its cool, and that I would hold it down for her. And being the nice guy I am, I even went the next day to get it factory cleaned, shampooed conditioned all that ($125 cost) on me so it would look fresh when she got it. So in two days as promised she comes through around 5pm, wearing scrubs and pretty much in a nurses uniform. So I ask her what she does, and she says shes an RN who just moved to NY from VA like 1 week ago, and needs a whip now that she lives here. I'm thinking cool shes an RN, a professional, so I should be straight on the funds. We chop it up a bit, tells me her name details etc, and before signing over the title, I ask for her ID etc. She hands me what turned out to be a fake VA ID, and a phony pay-stub.

The shadiest thing that pisses me off when I think about it is that I took her check that she told me was from her bank account in VA. The name of the bank was legit, so I give her the keys, title, and a farewell on her way. At this point I'm thinking 
pimp.gif
 thats 13k towards my TL, two days later the money is credited to my account and its all good. Fast foward a week or so later I'm having lunch with my girlfriend and my card is straight up getting denied. I have no idea why since I had money, so I call chase and they tell me my account was frozen due to fraudulent activity 
mean.gif
 I rush on over there and they pretty much tell me that the check was a fake, and since it was an out of state check, they graced me with the funds before they were actually transferred to them as a courtesy. I told them the story and they pretty much told me to hit up the police station asap and file a report and try and catch the thot, and the money didn't exist. 

I go to the police station file a report, show them the fake ID, pay-stub and provide them with the cell phone number she used to contact me. Turns out the number was a disposable one, and all they really had was a picture of how she looked like, but no name address or anything else. They politely told me that I was screwed and to take my L and be more careful next time. Needless to say I was distraught and my dad was pissed as hell, but what can you do. Somewhere out there a woman is driving around in my whip knowing she stole it off an innocent individual who worked hard for it. Whatever though, character is more important than money to me, but I hope karma is a B
Damn, that's a real L fam. I know hindsight is 20/20 but coming from VA to NY a week ago and needing a whip that fast? Was she in the city? I would have thought she could have used the subway to get to work etc. Idk, it's tough but I would have had some questions internally. I would have also requested cash, cashier's check, postal money order etc. People always can try stuff with personal checks. They could always cancel the check later. 

I snatched the phone from her and said go eat, and she walks into the other room with the barstools. I check my messages, and long story short the girl was basically asking me if I would ever consider smashing. My god sister replies "ewwww"
mean.gif
wrong and funny all in one

treystylezpopz treystylezpopz She never actually said ANYTHING to me for my gears to kick in motion and start spitting game, she was like, brother-sister talking. No signals

And even if that wasn't the case, girlies throwin me *****? That's like a lion being fed Zebras for the rest of its life by servants, takes out 50% of the hunting, the other half is the eating

Biggest L I've ever take happened over Spring Break this year.

It was one of my homie's birthday, so we decided to turn up and go over some ***'s crib. It was three of us and three of them. We brought the liq, but they weren't wit it. So me and homies just drunk it. Soon enough, I was pass my limit, but birthday boy was like "Nah *****, it's my birthday, we gon' turn up!" So I kept drankin'. I blacked out.

I woke up the next morning, drunk as HELL still. Looked down at my clothes, throw up was all on me and had got on ol' girl couch. Ended up having to throw away my clothes and get some random clothes out the trunk. We left, my other homie text the girl and was like "sorry my homie was like that." She was like "He threw up everywhere and didn't even clean up! Don't bring him back here no more." 

I never felt worse in my life. Felt like I could've got alcohol poisoning, because I threw up in my sleep.

Biggest L I've ever take happened over Spring Break this year.

It was one of my homie's birthday, so we decided to turn up and go over some ***'s crib. It was three of us and three of them. We brought the liq, but they weren't wit it. So me and homies just drunk it. Soon enough, I was pass my limit, but birthday boy was like "Nah *****, it's my birthday, we gon' turn up!" So I kept drankin'. I blacked out.

I woke up the next morning, drunk as HELL still. Looked down at my clothes, throw up was all on me and had got on ol' girl couch. Ended up having to throw away my clothes and get some random clothes out the trunk. We left, my other homie text the girl and was like "sorry my homie was like that." She was like "He threw up everywhere and didn't even clean up! Don't bring him back here no more." 

I never felt worse in my life. Felt like I could've got alcohol poisoning, because I threw up in my sleep.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson bruh. If not good luck with life.

[@=/u/141257/TreyStylezPopz]@TreyStylezPopz[/@] She never actually said ANYTHING to me for my gears to kick in motion and start spitting game, she was like, brother-sister talking. No signals
That's always the worst

Yea, but you gotta let that roll off your back. The reality of it is SHE didn't understand the game.

Women can and will eff it up for themselves sometimes.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson bruh. If not good luck with life.

I learned a few lessons:

1. Don't go pass your limit when you know you're there.

2. Don't drink no nasty *** E&J

3. When you're dancing to Devil is a Lie, you're too damn drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom