Whats the best shorts to wear in the summer with your kicks?NT help!!

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

gonna rock something similar to these this year
l_1a285e5bf8c87c8a8aa2c70c92a8d2a8.jpg

maybe these.. idk yet, idk of ill have time

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What's he wearing?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
this is what dudes around here rock.
laugh.gif
dudes who dress like this are the one's that say they got swagger
laugh.gif
smh.gif
man those jeans are just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... As for shorts, I just wear basketball shorts.

367960392.jpg

no way these go past your knees...if this is considered cool, then im just uncool.

sorry to dude that posted, im not meaning to offend, but these the same length (or near as those came abercrombie joints) and welll that just aint cool to Beans.

edit: my boxers close to that length.

Bought a pair of LRG shorts not a while ago, i'll post pics once I get them.

posted from my WDYWT... keep these joints with the 3m to bust out during the summer... straight up kills with some fusions

jnco1.jpg

Got a camo pair and an olive pair from old navy today. Sized up a size so I could sag them to reach past my knees .

Originally Posted by jthagreat

367960392.jpg

no way these go past your knees...if this is considered cool, then im just uncool.

sorry to dude that posted, im not meaning to offend, but these the same length (or near as those came abercrombie joints) and welll that just aint cool to Beans.

edit: my boxers close to that length.

well im 6'7'' and these go to about the top of my knees im just used to it
i went to a jesuit high school and we had to wear solid color shorts so i guess i just keep wearing them all summer 

the look is probably just to preppy for you

I guess I'll stick with my Levi Cargo shorts. The only ones that I have bought that are not pricey at all and are long enough.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Im starting to get my summer clothes in order, im really confused in what shorts are in style and look good with my kicks...last year i went with dickies and jordan shorts 95% of the time, but i was looking for some other things I could try out, i mean im into designer jeans and all that but never knew what designer shorts to wear?....if you could leave in some opinions on what shorts are good to rock with jordans, air forces, foams, etc... please leave the brand name and style....all help is appreciated...thanks NT!!!
laughingelfman_949.jpg

damn i didnt even make it to page 3.

that pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It depends on how tall you are. If you are under 6 feet, I would go with Polo, 10 Deep or the Hundreds.

If you are taller then 6 foot like me, LRG cargos all day.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

posted from my WDYWT... keep these joints with the 3m to bust out during the summer... straight up kills with some fusions

jnco1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fusions?
eyes.gif
roll.gif

I either go cargos or basketball shorts..

But the basketball shorts have to have pockets..

Back
Top Bottom