What's the best selling numbered Lebron?

bronle

Banned
By numbered I mean 1-8
Like not counting Team Lebrons because I'm pretty sure the Soldier IV is the best selling Lebron 

Every high school basketball game I go I see people rocking either the hyperfuses/hyperdunks or lebron soldier iv

But what's the best selling numbered one?

By numbered I mean 1-8
Like not counting Team Lebrons because I'm pretty sure the Soldier IV is the best selling Lebron 

Every high school basketball game I go I see people rocking either the hyperfuses/hyperdunks or lebron soldier iv

But what's the best selling numbered one?

i have a pair of 3's....but really, they were that popular?

i say VII's are da best selling....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Not really.  The III was cool, but nothing earth shattering.  It's definitely the VII, despite the flaws it had.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Not really.  The III was cool, but nothing earth shattering.  It's definitely the VII, despite the flaws it had.

I like the 7's more than the 8's, but im surprised it sold better than the 8's. The 8's are EVERYWHERE. I also saw the Soldier 3 more than the 4.

I like the 7's more than the 8's, but im surprised it sold better than the 8's. The 8's are EVERYWHERE. I also saw the Soldier 3 more than the 4.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man, the Soldier 3 was the summer shoe of '09 around my way.  Especially the wht/nvy colorway.  I'm not surprised with the 7.  That shoe had that casual factor that people loved. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man, the Soldier 3 was the summer shoe of '09 around my way.  Especially the wht/nvy colorway.  I'm not surprised with the 7.  That shoe had that casual factor that people loved. 

As far as casual wear, the IIIs and VIIs cant be touched....the IIIs were my %!$#! mannnn, whenever they retro Im buying quite a few pairs

As far as casual wear, the IIIs and VIIs cant be touched....the IIIs were my %!$#! mannnn, whenever they retro Im buying quite a few pairs

I can see the 7's being the best selling, alot more people jumped onto Lebron shoes because of the 7's.

I can see the 7's being the best selling, alot more people jumped onto Lebron shoes because of the 7's.

Back
Top Bottom