What's the best dunk you've seen while actually watching a game?

I was watching the D. Wade/Varajeo and that dunk got me super duper hyped. However, I also watched LeBron/Damon Jones and I think that got the biggest reactionout of me EVER!

How about you?

Probably the most memorable dunk on ever, when vince jumped over that guy. It took me a minute to realize what just took place, but once i did i lost it. Iremember calling all my boys, but no one picked up the phone.

runner up is probably Kobe over nash in the playoffs, the one where he hung on the rim with one hand and got the and 1.

vince on alonzo....i saw it with my boys it was the post game highlights and everyone was like wooooooooow did that just happen?

when i was a senior and we were playing good counsel, in warm-ups james gist bounced it from the free throw line and did a 360 ... in the wcac you arentallowed to dunk during warm-ups or you get a tech to start the game so i was thinking easy 2 points ... then i realized he was a foot above the rim when hecompleted his spin and proceeded to just drop the ball in the hoop while looking down on it ... smh

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

when i was a senior and we were playing good counsel, in warm-ups james gist bounced it from the free throw line and did a 360 ... in the wcac you arent allowed to dunk during warm-ups or you get a tech to start the game so i was thinking easy 2 points ... then i realized he was a foot above the rim when he completed his spin and proceeded to just drop the ball in the hoop while looking down on it ... smh

What's the best dunk you've seen while actually watching a game?

^
tongue.gif
I'm kidding.

Off the top of my mind...

The one I do remember watching live was Detroit vs. Chicago a couple of years ago...

Flip Murray on the break on Hinrich... with Kurt's family in the stands for that game...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
<--- My exact reaction...

Flip Murray...
pimp.gif

Top of my head, I remember in college when Bron "baptized Damon Jones" (word to Shaq). Two live dunks that made me actually get up out of my chairwas Baron on Kirlenko in the playoffs and a few years ago Ariza (Knicks) on Ben Wallace (1st stint in DET). And Ben slapped him in the face without a whistle.Anybody remember that one?? I remember hearing my neighbors go "ohhhhh" through the walls.

Ehh all the games i've been to havent been all that exciting........ But last season I remember when the Nuggets came into town and Nene proceeded to throwdown like 4 dunks in a span of a minute on the Kings
laugh.gif
straight had us looking like idiots out there....

Another would be when I was in LA and watched the Clippers warm up, Mike Taylor was doing his thing
eek.gif

^That season, especially during that stretch of games when Kobe was scoring out of his mind, he had some pretty amazing dunks. I remember just not beingsurprised anymore when watching sports center at night.

Id have to say it was the Wade dunk on Side Show Bob. Everyone in the crib just went insane. People was postin facebook status' and everything. We stoppedwatching the live game for a good 15 minutes just so we could rewind and laugh at the dunk over and over. Just the way Verajao flew back like a rag doll andsmashed into the hoop support. *!*$ was impressive.

That Kobe over Nash dunk is one of my favorites. I remember having the whole J.R. Crickets mad after that dunk. I was too hyped!

Being inside the arena for the Baron on AK47. The place was going nuts throughout the commercial break, they replayed it like 7 times on the big screens. andit wasn't like the noise level dropped at all.

Best one i have seen live, mostly because i didnt see it coming at all(D2 Hoops FTW).
laugh.gif

its the first dunk

Baron over kirilenko, saw it live in person. The electricty it caused in the arena made it amazing.

T-mac over Shawn Bradley. I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
yelling at my brother to come up and watch the replay.

Back
Top Bottom